That's all, folks | Syracusefan.com

That's all, folks

OK in my opinion...the men's game moved in the right direction last year. The women's game OTOH...the stall ball change can't get here too soon.

Agreed on the women's game rule changes. I was hoping they'd address the pocket issue.

I agree. Shot clock/faceoffs weren't as critical 20 years ago because stick technology (or lack thereof) put a premium on stick skills. The pace of play would greatly improve if they moved stick regulations back to mid 90s era stick technology (for the heads).

It's taken the skill out of the game and turned lax into who's got the bigger, faster players. It's the American way to turn our sports into over-coached, specialized bore fests - baseball, football (and I love football!).

Native Americans play the field game the right way - with outstanding stick skills. USA lax would be wise to create rules to emphasize stick skills, not marginalize them.

Get off my lawn.

No offset. No "keyhole". No problem.

Love the offset. You can thank the Gait boys:

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/il-s-biggest-15-off-set-technology-the-brine-edge/16538

Give me a late 90's Brine Edge, traditional pocket, I'm G2G.

image.jpg

NOT the Brine Edge Ice, however. I recall the Brine rep showing it off at Hobart lax camp one summer. Thing was brutally stiff and as a middie that had to FO once in a while, it would have been a disaster. This abomination did not last long on the market if I recall correctly.

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom