Class of 2017 - The 2017 lineup no one is talking about. | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 The 2017 lineup no one is talking about.

NYCorange

2nd String
There is one distinct possibility that no one here is talking about. What is we get our wishes and get a really nice class for 2017? Let's say Green, Randolph, Tucker, and Richards. But then, at the end of next year, Lydon, Chukwu, and Battle all decide to come back! We'd end up rolling out a lineup that looks like Howard/Green at the point, Battle/Randolph at SG, Tucker/Battle at SF, Lydon/Moyer/Thompson at PF, and Chukwu/Richards at C! I'd think a final four would be the expectation.

Now I know that all of them coming back is unlikely, especially Lydon. But I think it's very possible that Chukwu and Battle return and we get the above lineup minus Lydon. And who knows, maybe Lydon loves the college life?!

There is one distinct possibility that no one here is talking about. What is we get our wishes and get a really nice class for 2017? Let's say Green, Randolph, Tucker, and Richards. But then, at the end of next year, Lydon, Chukwu, and Battle all decide to come back! We'd end up rolling out a lineup that looks like Howard/Green at the point, Battle/Randolph at SG, Tucker/Battle at SF, Lydon/Moyer/Thompson at PF, and Chukwu/Richards at C! I'd think a final four would be the expectation.

Now I know that all of them coming back is unlikely, especially Lydon. But I think it's very possible that Chukwu and Battle return and we get the above lineup minus Lydon. And who knows, maybe Lydon loves the college life?!

Did I miss the 2016-17 season?

I love the enthusiasm of your post. But getting Green is the one I'm worried about the most. He's climbing up the charts of desirability. If we get White I think our chances of winning a NC go way up. There's so many factors and possibilities in the future. I will need to take some hallucinogenic mushrooms before I get clear reading of what will happen. I'll be right back.

Did I miss the 2016-17 season?

I love the enthusiasm of your post. But getting Green is the one I'm worried about the most. He's climbing up the charts of desirability. If we get White I think our chances of winning a NC go way up. There's so many factors and possibilities in the future. I will need to take some hallucinogenic mushrooms before I get clear reading of what will happen. I'll be right back.

Right now I am worried about next year, and priority number one is getting White on board signed sealed and delivered.

Hey, if North Carolina, Duke, and even Kentucky can sometimes get players to stay, it's possible we can. Recruiting also seems(to me, at least) to be trending upwards, so I wouldn't be overly surprised to see some "surprises" in our next round. As Briancuse says though, getting White for this season is key and what I'm more concerned about right now. I think it'd make this season much more relevant, and make folks stop pining for Boeheim's last season. I could be wrong, but he seems like a potential difference maker, and he also seems like a heady player and coach's favorite at Nebraska, a guy who is dedicated to all aspects of winning. It troubles me to see some fans thinking he may be a "problem".

Back to the OP though, I like positive thinking. Heaven knows it's lacking here since ******io and *******lk were ****ed(sorry folks, have to protect myself from joining them). There is no reason all of that couldnt happen, even if unlikely. Stranger things have happened, like some of my posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom