The all-inclusive Cuse Coaching Thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Cuse Coaching Thread

Wilder is way down there so we would have to really strike out big time. The top guys have been named the others are more of just name holders. Frost, Campbell, and Wells are in the top tier with Frost being one of his top guys. I'm not the only one who knows this either there are tight lips around here because of getting called out about sources in the past. Again though names will come and go with searches if Shafer is fired. I'm sure a lot more names will be brought up but these names are what people are hearing as of now.
Hey soocher4,
If we are striking out with Frost and Campbell is headed to Iowa State, that leaves Wells from the top of Coyle's list? Where is Babers in there? Any shot do u think?
Thanks

frost is the best option he is our Eric Taylor

I'd hire Eric Taylor, or f*** it, let's just hire Kyle Chandler. He was able to change the Panthers' offense to a spread in one week to fit Seracen.

Hey soocher4,
If we are striking out with Frost and Campbell is headed to Iowa State, that leaves Wells from the top of Coyle's list? Where is Babers in there? Any shot do u think?
Thanks
Not sure right now what path were going down right now. Trying to see what I can find out but info is all over the place right now and haven't talked to my main source of info since this morning.

Not sure right now what path were going down right now. Trying to see what I can find out but info is all over the place right now and haven't talked to my main source of info since this morning.
Speaking for myself, and, I expect, a lot of other lunatics on this board, thanks.

This is a fun thread to revisit. It appears Babers was the best choice, based on his O, charisma, organizational ability, and overall plan/direction for this program.
Btw, my personal favorite at the time was Troy Calhoun from Air Force

But Rutgers isn't really a rival!

Oops, wrong all inclusive thread. :rolleyes:

First - the team played awesome today. Mahoney deserves a scholarship.
Second - the decision has already been made.

Mahoney finally got his scholarship (Nov 14th post). Really interesting analysis & predictions in this thread glad we got someone with HC experience! Go Orange!

Last edited: