The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

RUTGERS COACHING SEARCH EVERYBODY DANCE NOW
:eat popcorn:couchburncouchburncouchburn:rolling::rolling:couchburncouchburncouchburn:eat popcorn:

New HC/AD?:

image.jpeg

1 - Could firing the AD be indicative of a bigger problem within their AD? There were quite a few stories this year that must have piqued the attention of the NCAA.

2 - How the hell do you hire a coach when you don't have an AD? Do you let some interim guy hire the leader of your most visible team? Or do you get your AD in there and then choose your next coach out of the leftovers?

RU has named former Seton Hall interim AD Pat Hobbs their new AD.

Because it's a classic...

Attachments

• chris-christie-celebrity-softball-game-for-charity-at-yankee-stadium-june-4-2015.jpg
    chris-christie-celebrity-softball-game-for-charity-at-yankee-stadium-june-4-2015.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 55

Holy crap, that was quick. Wonder if they have a head coach already lined up, as well.

Lots of clamoring that Schiano has been offered and he has a couple days to decide.

What the hell did Laviano say on intsagram that has their fans really,really pissed off. I like the kid I guess.

Also picked this gem off their board......That and there's rumors out there indicating the getaway driver for Boggs / Johnson was a recruiting hostess.

I had faith that Rutgers could screw iPhone orbtge other birds and I have been rewarded. Now let them go two for two.

they have hit a home run with that guy---highly politically connected,got the pru for seton hall, --barchi followed the money--my hope at this point is that they bring back schiano, he is not a game day coach---but a(has been) formidable recruiter. ru maybe in a position to tap into more state money,based on the new ad's connections