The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Flood was on a recruiting trip via helicopter.

Ha.

Top 3 candidates are Golden, Schiano and Fleck

From football-less Seton Hall. Interesting.
that really has nothing to do with decision making. that is a very narrow minded perspective. he probably doesn't have soccer lacrosse swimming track and field experience either. ---really interesting---SEEEERIOUSLY???????

that really has nothing to do with decision making. that is a very narrow minded perspective. he probably doesn't have soccer lacrosse swimming track and field experience either. ---really interesting---SEEEERIOUSLY???????

LOL

Yes, seriously. You can make do without some Olympic sport experience, but football? Totally different animal. Relax

Edit: apologies if I misinterpreted your post. My sarcasm meter has been acting up lately. :)

Yes, seriously. You can make do without some Olympic sport experience, but football? Totally different animal. Relax

Edit: apologies if I misinterpreted your post. My sarcasm meter has been acting up lately. :)
its about EXECUTIVE experience, and critical assessment about the various coaches leadership. ---keep relaxing like we did when mulcahy took over down there---and they shut us out of nj--with smoke and mirrors schiano, and we still have not recovered our PREVIOUS STATUS. i only say pay attention to the recent history, --if we are to succeed, we take nothing for granted---i rarely take offense--as i am more often than not wrong.---not this time---do not give ru any momentum---they will get the money they need in the long run

its about EXECUTIVE experience, and critical assessment about the various coaches leadership. ---keep relaxing like we did when mulcahy took over down there---and they shut us out of nj--with smoke and mirrors schiano, and we still have not recovered our PREVIOUS STATUS. i only say pay attention to the recent history, --if we are to succeed, we take nothing for granted---i rarely take offense--as i am more often than not wrong.---not this time---do not give ru any momentum---they will get the money they need in the long run
That's why we need Flood on staff (OL) and Campaneli (WR)

NY Post saying Schiano has already been offered the job.
that has been on the ru website today. the downside is can recruit and is a great def coach, and the new ad is connected to state politics, which means money. the upside is gameday coaching--horrible. if he has learned his lessons based on the bs experience he had at ru---that could be a problem.

Fired over the phone while on a recruiting trip. Classic. Only at buttgers.

19 Year Old Student a Candidate for RU HC Job

Newly named Rutgers athletic director Patrick Hobbs has a major, program-changing task on his hands as he jumps feet first into the job: Find the right football coach to resurrect a program that's fallen down quickly.

By now, we know some of the names likely crossing Hobbs' mind: Former Miami Hurricanes and Temple coach Al Golden, former Rutgers coach Greg Schiano, Western Michigan coach P.J. Fleck, Temple coach Matt Rhule, Bowling Green coach Dino Babers. Some off-the-radar names like Ohio State assistants Chris Ash and Ed Warinner have also surfaced.

Now, get set for one more: Ben Kautz.

19312227-standard.jpg

Ok, what can we start another board "I'm in!" fundraiser to give this #Kautz4Coach some firepower??!?!?!

If they wrapped every deep-fried banana bacon sangwich with a #Kautz4Coach wrapper, everyone in DumpsterVille would see this no later than noon today.

Rutgers, you've reconfirmed your status as a big bologna burp.

Now NJ.com has picked up, and from the sounds of it, endorsed him. This only makes perfect sense.