The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 154 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

problem is your Maryland manifesto wasn't posted as opinion. You were like Moses proclaiming Maryland would NEVER leave the ACC as the 11th commandment

And that's important because ...?

You know whats funny, Rutgers is opening their season against the number 14 team in the country, and the game isn't on tv in the Nyc area.

You sure? Can't look now, but should be buried in the high channels.

LOL, and their first 6 plays were runs up the middle.

I will be shocked if they win more than 3 games this year.

Dozens calling to fire ash already. Comical, what a train wreck. And They actually believe we wanted ash lol.

Rationalization is a helluva drug.

hqdefault.jpg

Playing devils advocate... We played Colgate. Rutgers is playing cross country against one of the favorites to win the Pac-12 conference.

I wrote that I'm a fan of both schools. This week I'm more of a Cuse fan lol

Playing devils advocate... We played Colgate. Rutgers is playing cross country against one of the favorites to win the Pac-12 conference.

I wrote that I'm a fan of both schools. This week I'm more of a Cuse fan lol

I don't think anyone expected them to beat UW, but to be down 34-3 at the half in your first game, looks really bad.

We lost out at UW 41-20 in year 2 of Marrone's rebuild. This appears to be much much worse.

I don't think anyone expected them to beat UW, but to be down 34-3 at the half in your first game, looks really bad.

Agreed. But that's why they were 26 point dogs.

I think Rutgers likely ends with 3-4 wins. And Cuse with 5, maybe 6. Rutgers has a long way to go switching from the pro style to the spread. They don't have the personnel for it. Where as DB has the weapons to get this offense rolling a little bit this year. As we saw this week (no matter who it was against)