The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 170 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Let it go. He's a college kid. Harping on kids ~4 years after they went to another school is creepy. It's time to move on.
Uh, maybe you missed it but he chose Rutgers over Syracuse a couple MONTHS ago after visiting our campus and meeting with Dino's staff. We could have used him yesterday and possibly next week/ rest of season.

We don't have any capable QB's behind Dungey. If Zach chose us over Rutgers this summer it would likely have worked out better for both of us considering he ran out same offense in HS. Instead it's a lose /lose since he's not getting snaps at Rutgers.

You could always choose to ignore the thread. This site does have that feature you know.

It does? That's amazing! Technology, huh?

Yet we still look obsessive to anyone whom ventures in, and this doesn't quite fit our narrative that we are light-years ahead of them and they don't (and never did) matter. This thread only validates the opposite.

Keep on talking out of both sides of our mouth on this one. It's a classy look.

It does? That's amazing! Technology, huh?

Yet we still look obsessive to anyone whom ventures in, and this doesn't quite fit our narrative that we are light-years ahead of them and they don't (and never did) matter. This thread only validates the opposite.

Keep on talking out of both sides of our mouth on this one. It's a classy look.

Please show me in my 2 sentence post where I was talking out of both sides of my mouth? From your response, I can tell that a) the meaning of the expression you used is way over your head, and b) you get a cheap thrill complaining about a thread that you say you want locked. I'm not the one who has trouble being classy in this exchange. Try looking in the mirror.

Please show me in my 2 sentence post where I was talking out of both sides of my mouth? From your response, I can tell that a) the meaning of the expression you used is way over your head, and b) you get a cheap thrill complaining about a thread that you say you want locked. I'm not the one who has trouble being classy in this exchange. Try looking in the mirror.

I used the pronouns "we" and "our," referring to the collective fan base. And "classy" wasn't directed toward you as an individual. It looks classless on my opinion to pile on a program that most fans here claim don't matter and aren't in our figurative league, on or off the field.

I used the pronouns "we" and "our," referring to the collective fan base. And "classy" wasn't directed toward you as an individual. It looks classless on my opinion to pile on a program that most fans here claim don't matter and aren't in our figurative league, on or off the field.
We just like laughing at them and their misguided belief they are relevant in any sport. :noidea:

For the record, many other fanbases know of this thread and refer to it. They fully agree that it is humor based and that Rutgers deserves to be degraded for their own self destruction. Most other teams that have Rutgers threads simply start new threads, which is why so many come here, it's all in one place.

If we had a PEDState thread, it would probably be as long.

Yea, clearly some overreaction to the blowout loss to Clemson, but we are a 2 TDs better than Rutgers at the moment.

At least, don't ask me why, but I watched the Indiana/Rutgers game, Indiana stinks, and they did everything possible to lose that game, and they still won going away.

We are unfortunately not much better than Rutgers.

Not even close to true. And even if it was I wouldn't stop laughing at the dumb things they do.

Their stupidity is not tied only to the on the field product. Though that is horrifically bad.

image.jpeg

Speaking of "letting it go," this is a 211-page thread on Rutgers that seemingly never gets pushed off the first page. Would like to see this one locked and slowly let go.

And you've replied to this thread 4 TIMES in one day. 5 or more after you reply to my post.

Who's talking out of both sides of their mouth?

And you've replied to this thread 4 TIMES in one day. 5 or more after you reply to my post.

Who's talking out of both sides of their mouth?

Look at the context of my posts. They are quoted and I provided a reply. Not quite the same as both sides/mouth re: RU.

It is, after all, a discussion board. I expressed an opinion. Others disagree.

Look at the context of my posts. They are quoted and I provided a reply. Not quite the same as both sides/mouth re: RU.

It is, after all, a discussion board. I expressed an opinion. Others disagree.
This happens to be a discussion inside a thread about Rutgers being a dumpster fire of a program in every way. Please feel free to partake in the discussion...or don't.

This happens to be a discussion inside a thread about Rutgers being a dumpster fire of a program in every way. Please feel free to partake in the discussion...or don't.

I don't understand how anyone could complain about this thread, if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. There are literally thousands different discussions on this board from every walk of life.

Uh, maybe you missed it but he chose Rutgers over Syracuse a couple MONTHS ago after visiting our campus and meeting with Dino's staff. We could have used him yesterday and possibly next week/ rest of season.

We don't have any capable QB's behind Dungey. If Zach chose us over Rutgers this summer it would likely have worked out better for both of us considering he ran out same offense in HS. Instead it's a lose /lose since he's not getting snaps at Rutgers.
The guy didn't come here. He's ~22 years old. Let it go. Stalking him is creepy and weird. It really is.

If you want to talk about players, we have plenty here that wear orange. Or at the very least, there are plenty that play for teams that we actually have on our schedule.

Speaking of "letting it go," this is a 211-page thread on Rutgers that seemingly never gets pushed off the first page. Would like to see this one locked and slowly let go.
This thread represents the very worst of the SU fanbase.

It's sad that weave one of the more storied programs in all of college football, and instead of focusing on legitimate rivalries, this thread harps on the most consistently hapless school in the history of college football - a team that we don't even play. I don't get it.

Sure RU is an unmitigated dumpster fire. They've always been that. What else is new?

It's sad that weave one of the more storied programs in all of college football, and instead of focusing on legitimate rivalries, this thread harps on the most consistently hapless school in the history of college football - a team that we don't even play. I don't get it.

You're making it sound like this is ALL we talk about. It's one thread amongst a sea of many. It'll be ok.

This thread represents the very worst of the SU fanbase.

Sure RU is an unmitigated dumpster fire. They've always been that. What else is new?
I think it represents the very best in creativity and initiative as well as tenacity in picking on another fanbase.

All admirable traits if you ask me.

Just give Ash time. It's all Floods fault. Popcorn and soda

Say what you want about Ash. But if you don't think Flood took a flame thrower to their program...both on and off the field... you aren't paying attention.