The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 177 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Rutgers barely held on against Hartford in basketball. Hartford had a total meltdown in the final ,5 min. and blew a 13 point lead.

Rutgers barely held on against Hartford in basketball. Hartford had a total meltdown in the final ,5 min. and blew a 13 point lead.

My Rutgers fan texted me to tell me they have a better record than we do lol.

My Rutgers fan texted me to tell me they have a better record than we do lol.

I hadn't watched any of Rutgers bball games yet and came across it and turned turned it on, and immediately said who hell is their center? Getz or something is his name. Pretty tall but most unathletic , goober D1 player you will see...lol.

They only lost by 18 to a bad md team, maybe they are a basketball school now.

Nuts! Now they will claim to have played in the first basketball game, too... What's next, they invented lacrosse?

To their credit, that is 13 more points than they scored in the UM, tOSU, PSU and MSU games combined. So they got that going for them.

Wow, when Laviano announced, I thought for sure that would be it. With Dare leaving they are pinning their hopes on Rescigno, a RS freshman who they didn't trust to throw the ball when he was in, Zack Allen and an incoming freshman.

they just got a 3*star commit for 2018 from white plains that we had offered --we are the only other major offer