The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Quote of the day from NJ.com(this is in regards to the 4 star QB who just decommited):

Zero chance this kid goes to RU..JUCO, comes to sit behind NOVA and watch 5 interception games, plays on SCOUT TEam during practice. I just find it unreal RU recruitment process for QB is so weak. Plan A is 4 start recruit, no Plan B then look at JUCO for Plan C being recurited by UMASS...what a disaster...

All I can say is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

No...they are leaving their cable boxes on though to get double credit.

Edit: see Syracusian already revealed their B1G admittance trick.

That was an epic thread on their board.

this is true but i just cant see it happening in new jersey or maryland. dont think there's enough support to move the dial if the providers say now away when faced with having to raise subscriber rates.

You're 1000% right. Comcast is ready to fight that tooth and nail with the B1G. there were rumors that Fox (the B1G's partner in the BTN) would try to withhold Fox News Channel to force Comcast to comply, but I haven't heard anything like that lately.

The writers on the recruiting sites and a local NJ Paper is saying that Rutgers decommitments have resulted due to them pressuring guys to commit immediately on visits by telling them (EX: Adonis Jennings) there is one spot left at their position and they won't take anyone else and then lying and taking others at the same position (EX: Saeed Blacknall). When the recruits find out Rutgers were lying and recruiting others at their position, they want to take visits, whereby Rutgers threatens to take away their scholarship if they go through with the visit.

Rutgers, dishonest? Say it ain't so, Julie.

2015 Rutgers RB commit will visit Syracuse this weekend.

Saquan Barkley – out of PA.

Checked yesterday and didn't see a thread about this. Wait until they find out one of their commits is visiting. It will even be better if he flips.

Hermann now says that someone impersonated Tyrees dad on a phone call with her. Wonder if the caller said "Bababooey" and hung up.

Can't make this stuff up. The comedy continues.

Agreed but they're still an underrated top 10 quality team.

UCF may be, but they would still lose by 35 to Fla St.

Also, it brings a shite-eating grin to my face every time I see Rutgers getting their teeth kicked in. Scarlet in the water NJ!!!

Did anyone just see the Rutgers safety get absolutely trucked by the Ucf rb. Might be best hit I've seen all year.

And 21-0 Ucf.

That hit was unreal. That RU safety looked like a boy trying to tackle a man. Was crazy. Should have been targeting on the RB lol.

And there was a Glashton sighting. Looks like RU is deep into their depth chart

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/11/politi_julie_hermann_rutgers.html

“I said this to the parents: She would have to be a complete idiot to say publicly that she spoke to someone who could refute that and would refute that immediately,” Soaries said. “What responsible adult – let alone one in a high-level position running an athletic department – would do that?”

"If Hermann is found to have lied to the parents who are supposed to be trusting her with their children -- especially given that she was hired because of a mishandled bullying scandal -- she cannot continue as athletic director".

2015 Rutgers RB commit will visit Syracuse this weekend.

Saquan Barkley – out of PA.
84095-sensible-chuckle-magazine-laug-gCzo.gif

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/11/politi_julie_hermann_rutgers.html

“I said this to the parents: She would have to be a complete idiot to say publicly that she spoke to someone who could refute that and would refute that immediately,” Soaries said. “What responsible adult – let alone one in a high-level position running an athletic department – would do that?”

"If Hermann is found to have lied to the parents who are supposed to be trusting her with their children -- especially given that she was hired because of a mishandled bullying scandal -- she cannot continue as athletic director".

I really hope they do not fire her. The entertainment value alone is priceless. I. Hope she runs their AD for 25 more years.

I was surprised to see Rutgers playing walk on caliber players like this poor kid in crunch time in a real game. They were dominated physically all night on both sides of the ball; the final score reflects the complete dominance UCF had over the lowly Scarlet Knights. The only TDs they had were because of their still stellar special teams.

The three worst programs in the ACKKKKK are UConn, USF and Rutgers. Who would have thought that going into this season?