The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 221 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Jh3AVb.gif

Lol, can’t help but feel bad for the guy. He’s in over his head, but basically nobody can win there.

Schiano wouldn’t do squat in the Big Ten either, that was such a smoke and mirrors job. They were never legit.
I feel bad for no one that is making over $2 mil a year to coach a game...even if he looks like he belongs at Marcy with a tie in the back robe and institutional slippers.

Best chance they have left for a W:

Bye
Illinois
Maryland
Purdue
Indiana
Michigan State
Michigan
Penn State

I don't see 1-11 but at the same time I do not see a win ... Maybe Bye or Illinois?

Bye
Illinois
Maryland
Purdue
Indiana
Michigan State
Michigan
Penn State

I don't see 1-11 but at the same time I do not see a win ... Maybe Bye or Illinois?

I can easily see them going 1-11. Mich/PSU is going to be ugly.

BTW, the played their true freshman Lewis yesterday, the one their board claimed was better than Devito, and he didn't do so well. The fan base is already turning on him.

Bye
Illinois
Maryland
Purdue
Indiana
Michigan State
Michigan
Penn State

Early this fall I said I see a 1 win team,possibly 2. No,it was before the season I should have said.

But this post is by one of their own......

" These guys are not coached well

The safeties are out of position.

KO returner catches a ball at 1 falling out.

Dropped passes.

No creativity.

First time ever. I am leaving before half."

Guy falls out at the 1, how did I ever miss that one......

Last edited:
They've now officially turned on their freshman savior QB Lewis. Things they said; he's slow plodding and has no accuracy. (Things we all saw when they recruited him yet they told us how he was the states' top QB and better than DeVito). But now he stinks and they want to make him an H-Back. Hilarious.

Agreed...and it doesn't help when Dohn continuously over rates their recruits and raises their already delusional expectations.

Dohn is a delusional idiot. Back when Rutgirl got into the b10, I went back and forth with him a couple of times, and he kept telling me how they were going to thrive in the B10 and be right up there with Ohio st.

That's exactly right and the rvls guys are notorious for it to. Most of their current kids have no P5 offers, but look how those kids are rated over there.
All facts

i watch RU games. There is a difference in the way we are losing and the way they are losing, no question. I see progress with SU. I watched way more of the OSU game than i should have last night, RU is awful. Ash is a disaster. No offense. You cant run that prostyle unless you have potential pro players.