The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 222 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

xTiTnJqjldk1rXPuzm.gif

The decommit clock.

Last edited:
They've now officially turned on their freshman savior QB Lewis. Things they said; he's slow plodding and has no accuracy. (Things we all saw when they recruited him yet they told us how he was the states' top QB and better than DeVito). But now he stinks and they want to make him an H-Back. Hilarious.

The dude looked like a TE out there, he could barely move.

i watch RU games. There is a difference in the way we are losing and the way they are losing, no question. I see progress with SU. I watched way more of the OSU game than i should have last night, RU is awful. Ash is a disaster. No offense. You cant run that prostyle unless you have potential pro players.

Why, because we’re 1 defensive stop from beating good teams, and they are 12 defensive stops and 12 offensive stops from beating good teams?

School bent over backwards for Schiano and he left them at the altar. They've been a disaster since then. They can't compete at this level. They're Syracuse under Robinson bad except Greg had managed to get players with pro potential.

He reminded me of Michael Vick. Well, that is if Michael Vick was wearing cement shoes. His passing is another story all together. The dude is just awful even for a first year player. This Rutgers team rivals our GRob era and maybe even worse.

I don't think the Grob era teams got outscored by an opponent in 3 games 163-7.

Meyer on Schiano and his emotions leading into the game; "We used to talk all the time (when Schiano was coach at Rutgers and Meyer was coach at Florida). I remember when they lit up the Manhattan skyline scarlet. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I think that was when they beat Louisville."

So now its the entire Manhattan skyline!? Meyer trying to do a favor to the conference and Ash, but really, just how far off the truth are we going to take this fable?

Since 2015, they have now been outscored 237-0 by PSU, Michigan, and Ohio St. How is that even possible? What an epic disaster Ash has been.

The real question is at what point the NCAA disallows "victories" against Rutgers. Realistically, this is worse than allowing the B1G East to play two FCS opponents in the same season.

and this is how backwards the rvls ratings can be. he de-committed and they actually moved up from #39 to #38 in team rankings.

and this is how backwards the rvls ratings can be. he de-committed and they actually moved up from #39 to #38 in team rankings.
Could make sense, but in theory only if he had a negative star rating.

Meyer on Schiano and his emotions leading into the game; "We used to talk all the time (when Schiano was coach at Rutgers and Meyer was coach at Florida). I remember when they lit up the Manhattan skyline scarlet. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I think that was when they beat Louisville."

So now its the entire Manhattan skyline!? Meyer trying to do a favor to the conference and Ash, but really, just how far off the truth are we going to take this fable?

Remember that time when Donovan McNabb triple summersault leaped the Tennessee defender and threw a 99 yard TD to win the game? At the buzzer? In overtime? It was one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.

Remember that time when Donovan McNabb triple summersault leaped the Tennessee defender and threw a 99 yard TD to win the game? At the buzzer? In overtime? It was one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.
I'm pretty sure he already had 4 fouls on him too at the time too, so ballsy...

Is this just the start of their annual decommitment party? I think not. Apparently, some guys don't like getting embarrassed against every decent opponent.

Hey, when they play PSU and Michigan, Ash has already vowed that his field goal kicker won't miss again and they will only lose 68-3 each time. So, watch that getting embarrassed stuff there, buddy.