The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

44PRIDE said:
I won't lie...

I looked forward to reading about the "Rutgers Daily Decommit". Now that it's gone, I feel like something is missing.

My hope is that Ruttie steps up their game with another coaching scandal...or possibly a solid grade fixing scandal...or maybe even a juicy embezzlement scandal related to their overpriced stadium.

They have a whole year to try and hang on to Barkley. My guess is they don't.

I won't lie...

I looked forward to reading about the "Rutgers Daily Decommit". Now that it's gone, I feel like something is missing.

My hope is that Ruttie steps up their game with another coaching scandal...or possibly a solid grade fixing scandal...or maybe even a juicy embezzlement scandal related to their overpriced stadium.

Dont worry they just got a 2015 QB with no BCS offers who committed yesterday. He will surely decommit at some point.

Dont worry they just got a 2015 QB with no BCS offers who committed yesterday. He will surely decommit at some point.
Is he a three or four star kid? (Sarcasm off)

I won't lie...

I'm sure they're due to have some more players transfer out and some more AD mishaps uncovered.

For some reason, it's very easy to root against the Russians in these Olympics...

gty_468281305_61798800.jpg%3Fw%3D1000%26h%3D1303

133105009_13920793114981n.jpg

710976160.jpg

I won't lie...

I think I might have possibly heard that it was perhaps conceivable that Governor Christie hired Buttgers players to put up the barricades to the entrances to the George Washington Bridge. Or not.

I think I might have possibly heard that it was perhaps conceivable that Governor Christie hired Buttgers players to put up the barricades to the entrances to the George Washington Bridge. Or not.
I disagree. Rutgers has failed to do anything right in sports for 150 years and you want us to believe that they could manage something as complex as a conspiracy to block traffic? In Jersey? I'm not sure they could block traffic in a two lane country road in Amish country try, let alone Jersey.

Looks like hiring practices once confined to Rutgers' athletics department are now being applied to academics as well:

http://news.yahoo.com/rutgers-makes-professor-teach-class-clueless-suspends-him-130427954.html
So a 20 year professor at Rutgers with a Harvard PhD. tells his boss he is not qualified to teach a subject. They ignored him and tell him to teach anyway. He being a good sport and an academic does so. He is honest with the students and they suspend him. You can't make this stuff up!

Rutgers sets a prof up for failure and cans him when he fails. The academics must learn from athletics in New Jersey.

If they are smart, they get him back to teaching what he does know or at least afford him time to learn new material before he teaches it. If they can him for good he has very good claim for wrongful termination on many levels.

Just like Rutgers football, bring in qualified players and fail to use them to their potential. You have to laugh at it or it will make you cry.

Rutgers: Mike Teel will join the Rutgers staff as an offensive grad assistant, according to Asbury Park Press reporter Keith Sargeant. Teel spent the 2013 season at Kean University. He is a former starting quarterback at Rutgers.

Rutgers: Mike Teel will join the Rutgers staff as an offensive grad assistant, according to Asbury Park Press reporter Keith Sargeant. Teel spent the 2013 season at Kean University. He is a former starting quarterback at Rutgers.
Well, someone has to teach their QB's how to take a sack. I guess Tom Savage wasn't available.

The tides are turning back to normal. During our GRob days, Rutgers had a few "marginably" good seasons under Schiano. Their recruiting of NJ was very good, too. Syracuse got hammered by them on the field a few times.

The long-standing abyss of pre-2005 has returned in Piscataway, however. It clearly shows in their financial situation, an incompetent head coach, lost administration and their 12 "commits" who just spurned them for other schools (Miami of Ohio was one of them, lol).

Smoke and mirrors has caught up to them. The hiring of Mike Teel as a sack dummy was another move towards obscurity. Chop, chop.

@McMurphyESPN
Rutgers will pay $11.5M exit fee to AAC. League sought $15M. UL got out for $11M
What happened to their get out of jail for free legal wrangling?

More important, is the BTN forwarding moving expenses as they did with UMD?

The Dutch are really big Orange fans. Has ESPN added them to our home games list, yet?
Just the women's team's games thus far, which is understandable.

The Atlantis games may be considered home games. The Bahamas are in the Caribbean, which also contains some islands which were former Dutch colonies. The Dutch national color is Orange, hence the Battle for Atlantis is a home tournament.

The Dutch are really big Orange fans. Has ESPN added them to our home games list, yet?
I'm a big fan of the Dutch Queen. No wonder the men swept...now they get an audience with the queen.