The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Rutgers better get their bucket brigade going to put that stank ass fire out, we have a Jersey recruiter now!

Looks like hiring practices once confined to Rutgers' athletics department are now being applied to academics as well:

http://news.yahoo.com/rutgers-makes-professor-teach-class-clueless-suspends-him-130427954.html
“I don’t want to sound immodest, but I am one of the greatest social theorists in evolutionary biology alive, period,” he told the Targum. “I won the Crafoord Prize, which is considered the Nobel Prize for evolution, [worth] half a million dollars. I’m not an underperformer.”

--------

That just made me laugh.

“I don’t want to sound immodest, but I am one of the greatest social theorists in evolutionary biology alive, period,” he told the Targum. “I won the Crafoord Prize, which is considered the Nobel Prize for evolution, [worth] half a million dollars. I’m not an underperformer.”

--------

That just made me laugh.
Me too. Harrumph!

So a 20 year professor at Rutgers with a Harvard PhD. tells his boss he is not qualified to teach a subject. They ignored him and tell him to teach anyway. He being a good sport and an academic does so. He is honest with the students and they suspend him. You can't make this stuff up!

Rutgers sets a prof up for failure and cans him when he fails. The academics must learn from athletics in New Jersey.

If they are smart, they get him back to teaching what he does know or at least afford him time to learn new material before he teaches it. If they can him for good he has very good claim for wrongful termination on many levels.

Just like Rutgers football, bring in qualified players and fail to use them to their potential. You have to laugh at it or it will make you cry.
I liked the part where they can't discuss personnel matters, but will disclose medical issues.

Ray Rice arrested for allegedly hitting his fiancee.

tyson.gif

According to those mensa members over on the rutgers rivals board, only syracuse players get arrested.

According to those mensa members over on the rutgers rivals board, only syracuse players get arrested.
Mensa has a club in Jersey? They must have lowered the entrance IQ to accommodate the natural deficiency as exhibited by choosing to live in an environmental cesspool.

Mensa has a club in Jersey? They must have lowered the entrance IQ to accommodate the natural deficiency as exhibited by choosing to live in an environmental cesspool.

The sad thing is, I do know a Rutgers alum at NASA. But just one. Though that's one more than Clemson.

The sad thing is, I do know a Rutgers alum at NASA. But just one. Though that's one more than Clemson.

It's nice government agencies mainstream the intellectually less fortunate.