The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Hey - I've got an idea! Anyone who doesn't like the thread - Don't read it!

I know, I know. Stunning, right?

Ding Ding Ding. Love when people hate the content of a thread and then go on to post multiple times in that thread bitching about it. If your not into hating Rutgers then simply move along

My bad, Todd.
Tried to, and more than once. Its frustration more than anything else.
I've spoken on it before, but its literally beating your head against the wall because some folks just don't see the negative impression this thread gives to our entire fanbase. Plus I have to hear it from my wife & BIL, both RU alums, who seem surprised...and then amused by this obsession. They don't "get" the fascination either.
In any case, every now & then I just have to vent about the "Jason Voorhees/Michael Myers-like nature" of the Rutgers-obsessed SU fans on this forum. Its amazing to watch.:crazy:
Rutgers obsesses on us just as much (just they do over multiple threads and frankly Cuse doesn't screw up royally like Ruttie does in everything)...tell your wife and BIL to chop some wood in the backyard if it bothers them. :)

Rutgers obsesses on us just as much (just they do over multiple threads and frankly Cuse doesn't screw up royally like Ruttie does in everything)...tell your wife and BIL to chop some wood in the backyard if it bothers them. :)
Agree ... seems like they're upset b/c we organize our threads more efficiently ;)

Last edited:
How does Rugirlz win against Washington State look now? Yeah the one that the announcers said "put the Big 10 on notice". Washington State just got beat by Nevada by 11 points where the Girls could only muster a 3 pt win.

Big 10 is going to demolish them.

Last edited:
Let's face it. This thread exists because we're living in your heads rent free. :)

This thread exists because your athletic programs have been an absolute joke for more than 130 years. You and the rest of your fans are the most delusional fan base in America--as evidenced by your Rutgers season preview, in which you referenced not one, but two potential Heisman candidates on your current roster...

Please list any Championships your fine Athletics Program won OUTRIGHT in the entirety of your membership in the Big East. Eagerly awaiting your response, Al.

This thread exists because your athletic programs have been an absolute joke for more than 130 years. You and the rest of your fans are the most delusional fan base in America--as evidenced by your Rutgers season preview, in which you referenced not one, but two potential Heisman candidates on your current roster...

Please list any Championships your fine Athletics Program won OUTRIGHT in the entirety of your membership in the Big East. Eagerly awaiting your response, Al.
Well, they'll always have that fencing championship in '49.

Ah, the memories...

It's going to take week to decide if the 'girlz want to take out Ray Rice in their new promotional video.

UMMMMM... Delaney, IS RUTGERS THAT BROKE THAT THEY CAN'T ERASE A FEW SECONDS OF VIDEO W/O FIRST GOING TO THE DONORS

I love how ESPN is labeling him a Rutgirls alum. More bad press for the girls!!

Last edited:
They even screwed the pooch on removing him from their promo video about alums in the NFL. Their reason was "because he's no longer in the nfl". Um, how about because you don't condone domestic violence.

That PR department is a hot mess.

According to school officials, Rice will be removed from the video starting with this Saturday's game against Penn State and beyond because Rice is "not currently a player'' on an NFL roster.

Way to go flood on not being more assertive on the question

They are soooo lucky they banned me for posting that they made the top 25 for on campus violence according to FBI or some other really credible reporting agency. They just took it off campus since that report I guess.

Their first "big game" and the announcers will probably lead off with Rice....it would suck even more if the violence report was brought into it

iiGOURJ.png

Edit: Holy , I stopped by for some schedenfreude, but it's ridiculous how many people over there are defending him...

The Rutgers Alums I work with were saying today "If the suspension wasn't so low at the beginning he wouldn't have had this happen" and "people have done worse and have been suspended for less". They all suck.

I work 2 miles from the RU campus. Many of my colleagues went to RU, or have relatives who went there or work there. They couldn't bring themselves to spin it at all. I couldn't bring myself to gloat as it turned out to be just as bad as originally thought.

They even screwed the pooch on removing him from their promo video about alums in the NFL. Their reason was "because he's no longer in the nfl". Um, how about because you don't condone domestic violence.

That PR department is a hot mess.
Has anyone actually watched the promo video? Have they also updated it for this season's rosters? I couldn't find a video, but the photo at their website shows Brandon Coleman on the Saints and Quron Pratt on the Eagles - they were cut and re-signed to the practice squads, so I guess that counts.

I wonder if the video has other recent but no longer NFL players in it that didn't warrant immediate editing when they left the league. With RU's illustrious history, I'd imagine they'd need to show anyone who got a sniff of the show to fill a video's worth.