"The Babadook" on Netflix | Syracusefan.com

"The Babadook" on Netflix

Eric15

Living Legend
If you're looking for an excellent Halloween-time horror movie, I strongly recommend it. It got something like 96% positive reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.

The wife and I watched it Saturday night. It is a slow starter for sure but man it gets good! Loved that they gave you an ending that requires you to think and talk it out.

The wife and I watched it Saturday night. It is a slow starter for sure but man it gets good! Loved that they gave you an ending that requires you to think and talk it out.

I love horror movies that are more psychological thrillers instead of just bloody gore and/or startling you. I genuinely got goosebumps like 4 or 5 times.

Man surprised you guys liked it so much, watched it with a bunch of friends last year around this time and everyone hated it. Just didn't seem scary and the whole Babadook name thing was more funny then anything else. We goofed on that for about a half hour after it finally ended.

wasn't crazy about the film but loved the illustrations.
069f756311296e785d9f69be57e27958.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/23/movies/inside-the-horror-pop-up-book-in-the-babadook.html?_r=0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom