The best part of Orange Madness so far... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The best part of Orange Madness so far...

Gbinije outside the foul line swish. Btw, they are playing defense. Not a silly showcase. Yet. ;)

Kaleb into the passing lane, nice steal and one handed jam on the break.

Some nice offensive plays, game opened up a little. Chino had an ill advised shot, Roberson picked up two cheapy fouls. You know. Basketball!

Rak scored a few in the paint, Cooney hit a three, BJ as well. Kaleb has at least two steals leading to him finishing on a break with a dunk. McCullough scored a couple more, looks good in the paint. I could swear it, Roberson is on a short leash. ;)

Some little dude is in the game, and sure enough, he busted things up.

nicolos travelpiece just signed with an agent and declared for the draft.

Obviously can't tell much from this game but I think Gbinije, Xmas, KJ, Cooney and CMac should make a nice five.

BJ beats McCullough in the final of the dunk contest. His second dunk to get him into the final was really nice.

Overall Dunk Contest. I think Chris McCullough won it.

Dude is legit.

Oh, my...https://twitter.com/key_alan09/status/523275022685982721

B0ML19hIMAAfMsZ.jpg

How was the crowd in terms of quantity and quality (Where they into it, Lively ?) From TV looks like it really fizzled and emptied out by the 4 shot challenge, or whatever it was called.

How was the crowd in terms of quantity and quality (Where they into it, Lively ?) From TV looks like it really fizzled and emptied out by the 4 shot challenge, or whatever it was called.
On Twitter they said the crowd went into the back court for "selfies" with the players and legends.

Awesome that BJ is keeping the headband tradition going ala CJ ala Hak ala Melo!
Hey! Maybe I'll get my CJ Cat with the headband back and get rid of this way-too-chipper duck! It will become a BJ Cat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom