The Block and The Dunk...best picture out there. Need help | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Block and The Dunk...best picture out there. Need help

The problem with the cropped baseline shot of Hak throwing down the hammer on poor Royal Ivey is that it cuts off Josh Pace's reaction. The experience isn't complete without his face in the picture. Check it.

I think poor Ivey still smells Hak's jock every time he wakes up in the morning. Tough spot to be in.

royal_ivey_hakim_warrick.jpg

Etan abusing UConn
11274823-large.jpg

etanvsuconn.jpg

It's amazing, but I literally can't stand any of the UConn players in those photos. Usually there is a player or two you have zero care about, but that top photo is like an old Georgetown photo where literally every player reminds you of ...ARGHHHH!

dunk definitely counter. it wouldnt surprise me if this was the first time a dunk has counted with a charge call.

the David Johnson put back vs Gtown will always be the all time out of nowhere dunk

I like this view with the hopeful KU fans about to have their hopes shattered. Also captures how far and high he had to go to accomplish that superhuman feat.
17-hakim-warrick-block-2003.jpg
The absolute best part of this wide shot to me is the guys reaction right over Haks head. I go to it first every time.

One of my favorite dunks, I know it's Fab, but that game was such a pain in the butt (wouldn't know by the final score) and when he did that it pumped me up so much. I honestly thought that team was the best we've ever had, even been than the Onuaku team, ever better than our NC team. It just seemed like we were just amazing at every aspect of the game, offense, defense, bench, just everything clicked and we could dominate anybody that came onto the court against us. I expected to win every game when we were at full strength and did except for one. Probably my favorite full season as a Syracuse fan (obviously 2003 is my favorite ending).

edit: whoops wrong video, at least it wasn't . . . .
2012 was the best I've seen.

The problem with the cropped baseline shot of Hak throwing down the hammer on poor Royal Ivey is that it cuts off Josh Pace's reaction. The experience isn't complete without his face in the picture. Check it.

I think poor Ivey still smells Hak's jock every time he wakes up in the morning. Tough spot to be in.

royal_ivey_hakim_warrick.jpg

Did Buckman's feet EVER leave the floor?

Flynn had a great jam at Rutgers...

I was at that game, the teabagger, that was great, I thought I was going to get punched in the face for cheering too loud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom