The Block | Syracusefan.com

The Block

That might be the best block I've ever seen from an SU player. I'm not talking about most important, that's obviously the Warrick in '03, but the most incredible one. Lebron-like

That was a turning point. It was such an epic block! It looked hopeless and then BAM! One of the best plays I've seen personally. Thank you for finding this.

...AND, after making the great defensive play, we went down and got a score [from Gbinije, surprise, surprise].

Can't say I saw the clean block coming, but I saw the whole way that G was going to contest. Jumped from my seat when he was at the 3 point line and obviously lost my mind after the block. Great play

That might be the best block I've ever seen from an SU player. I'm not talking about most important, that's obviously the Warrick in '03, but the most incredible one. Lebron-like

I agree it was awesome but it was not quite as good as the Paul Harris block in an identical situation against Kansas in 2009 (I think). Sure it was a home game for Syracuse in KC, but the block essentially saved the game. Very similar plays though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom