The Curse of Otto... | Syracusefan.com

The Curse of Otto...

Eh, it's alcohol possession for two kids at college. It's a non-story to me.

(I know what you're saying with the post...just not in the realm of some of the other Otto's Curse victims)

EDIT: Holy cow I just read it and buried down toward the bottom of the story is the fact that the non-Bryant person mentioned struck a teammate with his car.

I have it on good authority they were bringing the alcohol to a friend
Indiana-chick-at-Syracuse-game.jpg

Bryant chose IU in part because it was a better environment for him ... Yup, hanging with that kid from Webster is a great environment to be around.

two3zone said:
Did the parents get a phone call? That's the ultimate question.

True true. Mama Bryant wanted to keep her son near her to prevent this exact situation. Kid wanted to get away to experience college.

Stunning that this happened first weekend of school. Not to mention that he was hanging with a kid who had a previous alcohol issue.

She has to be pissed.

What's up with the number of alcohol possession charges by IU bball players over the last few years? Seems like there's been at least one per season recently. True, every college kid drinks, but man those are some zealous IU-area cops!

Two college kids with alcohol is not news.. The fact that his buddy was driving drunk and hit a teammate last year and clearly didn't learn a lesson- the NCAA better investigate

He wasn't drunk, he blew a .025. He was just under age.

dyedorange said:
What's up with the number of alcohol possession charges by IU bball players over the last few years? Seems like there's been at least one per season recently. True, every college kid drinks, but man those are some zealous IU-area cops!

Have you ever BEEN to Indiana?

No, but I've seen me, myself and Irene. Which I believe took place in Indiana. And if it didn't, that's what I picture their cops being like. Jim Carey's character.

Or was it Rhode Island?

That was RI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom