The Dome Gone Wild... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Dome Gone Wild...

They are not Orange.

Yeah, good point, Dave. Here is what we do. The young bucks can wave the red hands around while the old farts light their bic lighters (as they did at Pink Floyd concerts). The yellow hue of the bic lighter and the red hand will give us what need. :)

concert-lighters.jpg

Yeah, good point, Dave. Here is what we do. The young bucks can wave the red hands around while the old farts light their bic lighters (as they did at Pink Floyd concerts). The yellow hue of the bic lighter and the red hand will give us what need. :)

View attachment 64696

All I want is the old farts to jump up and down like the "Crazies" at Cameron. Is that too much to ask? Sometimes the crowd on the other side of the camera looks practically in a coma during the home games.

I'm with you, Dave, but we have to find something to get them involved (besides just boring old basketball). How about each old fart to enter the dome (or whatever they will call the new facility) gets one of these. That way, they can control the light show.

th.jpg

er...no.

The article said that no final decision had been made so that could be it.

I'm not sure what to make of this statement: "There are also large openings that have been formed in the sides of the building, a style that fits with modern architecture and increases transparency."

Openings? This ain't Hawai'i

sydney-harbourside-house-interior-design.jpg

The article said that no final decision had been made so that could be it.

I'm not sure what to make of this statement: "There are also large openings that have been formed in the sides of the building, a style that fits with modern architecture and increases transparency."

Openings? This ain't Hawai'i

I'm guessing they may have some sort of sliding window arrangement much like Lucas Oil Stadium...just on a smaller scale
Lucas-Oil-Stadium_4.jpg

44PRIDE said:
I'm guessing they may have some sort of sliding window arrangement much like Lucas Oil Stadium...just on a smaller scale

I have two words for you...pigeons.

If we want the Dome Gone Wild(tm), might it be cheaper to hire Duke or Pitt students to come to the games instead of spending hundreds of millions on a new roof? Maybe give socialized/subsidized beer sales with raffle numbers attached to each cup to encourage more drinking? These are just a couple of less expensive options off the top of my head. Maybe the directors of Girls Gone Wild could come up with ideas as well.

I haven't read the thread, but does it mention who is footing the bill?

If we want the Dome Gone Wild(tm), might it be cheaper to hire Duke or Pitt students to come to the games instead of spending hundreds of millions on a new roof? Maybe give socialized/subsidized beer sales with raffle numbers attached to each cup to encourage more drinking? These are just a couple of less expensive options off the top of my head. Maybe the directors of Girls Gone Wild could come up with ideas as well.

I haven't read the thread, but does it mention who is footing the bill?

I was pretty proud of the title I gave the thread. Did you know Girls Gone Wild was actually a documentary which is why they were allowed to be advertised and sold.

P.S. In my personal extremely unpopular opinion, I would love to see a student section (with assigned seats) where you can only buy the tickets 3 hours before the game first come first server students only. Bring on the Orange Crazies!!

I'm seeing a mega K.C. and the Sunshine Band / Electric Chic Magnets show to open up this joint.

The Electric Chick Magnets?! Damn, I haven't thought about those guys in 20 years! Truth be told, Kris was able to pull off the shiny shirt! lol

Now that's good, CaptainJ. As for another idea, let me see if I can help...

With consultation from UNC, develop a course called Dome 101. I'm serious here, so bare with me. Attendance is 40% of your grade; class participation is 50% and knowledge of the game is 10%. Extra credit is dependent on how successful the team is during the year. Because this will be a 4 credit class, there will in fact be a lab where unlike UNC, our students will actually have to attend. During lab, students are encouraged to develop big heads, study up on opposing players so that they can mock them during games, and practice jumping up and down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom