The Dome Gone Wild... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Dome Gone Wild...

The top of the Fuccillo Dome will be painted with this image:

bhBpAc7M.jpeg

All you older fans are about to be assaulted! Are you ready for this? Blinding lights, lasers shooting in every direction, sound system gone wild, a bellowing stadium says, "Introducing your Syracuse Orange Basketball Team", OMG! The older fans are going to complain! I can hear it now from the future!

"With new LED technology you can do anything," Sala said. "Absolutely. We're not going to do something without an LED lighting package. That's something we talked about from the beginning. I was watching a hockey game the other night and it was crazy how they changed the arena. It was really cool when they introduced the players. We've asked to have lights that you can turn on and off. It'll be LED lighting."

Syracuse's skyline will get 'modern' look thanks to Carrier Dome renovation

more tools for the student section DJ

"Students will be able to see into the building, they'll be able to be in Arch and see into the Carrier Dome."

"One thing we've always talked about is arm-chair seating. That's something that's important to fans. That's something we heard through the feedback."

Some season ticket holders are going to lose their seating. Oh, the turmoil. Oh, the lawsuits. And you thought presidential elections were cantankerous!

Syracuse University's Pete Sala talks Carrier Dome; chair backs a high priority

Some season ticket holders are going to lose their seating. Oh, the turmoil. Oh, the lawsuits. And you thought presidential elections were cantankerous!

It might also mean that those without season tickets or who wait to walk up, may not have the luxury of seating options they previously had or will pay a higher premium for them.

Anything to not build Mahoney/Cuomo/COR boondoggle of a stadium. COR reminds me of Devlin McGregor from the Harrison Ford fugitive movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom