Class of 2016 - The First "Domino" To Fall Following Washington's Commitment | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 The First "Domino" To Fall Following Washington's Commitment

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Who do you think will be the first domino to fall? (First recruit drawn to commit to Cuse by Washington)

Who do you hope with be the first?

This is an exciting week and we deserve this type of good news and energy. Things are starting to change, albeit slowly.

I think the next domino is either Mo Neal or Anthony Brown.

I hope its Anthony Brown...gotta say I want that wideout Coleman as well ( RU).

So damn happy we're at least IN the conversation, even if it's just a "5%" or so chance, for Simba.

If our next 4 commitments don't have a combined total of at least 11 stars, count me out.

I'm kidding.

I would love to get Colon but he might want to visit before committing.
image.jpg
Aww CL, that's a real...

I'd love to say haskins but I think that's gonna be a couple weeks. So I will pick Moe Neal saturday for the slot.
Ha...man, saying Haskins in a couple weeks is some damn good optimism. I'd happily take that.

Really, really curious to watch how Brown/Haskins plays out. I have to think that if Brown wants to commit, you take him, and then if Haskins wants in, you change your plans and take two QBs.

jekelish said:
We really need to get another big time recruit, whoever it is. Washington is one thing...but we need another 4-star guy to REALLY get the dominoes falling.

Carpe Diem.