The "It's Never Too Early to Predict the First SU TD of 2014" Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The "It's Never Too Early to Predict the First SU TD of 2014" Thread

Triple option. Hunt fakes the dive to Adonis, freezes the end and pitches torun DMC who tight ropes the sideline and ducks inside the pylon for the 6.

The crowd will go crazy but then be subdued by our annoyance at the ref reviewing the play for far too long.

Get a link. NOW! Please.
I tried. Couldn't find one. :( Although I think I remember someone else posted a link a while back. It was the opening kickoff return reverse by Dar Dar against Florida at the Dome. Set the tone for the entire game. We kicked Spurriers A$$!

Terrel Hunt to Alvin Cornelius on a stop and go for 30 yards

I tried. Couldn't find one. :( Although I think I remember someone else posted a link a while back. It was the opening kickoff return reverse by Dar Dar against Florida at the Dome. Set the tone for the entire game. We kicked Spurriers A$$!
At least there was an effort. Forgiven. But don't let it happen again. Or I may have to curl up in a ball in the corner and cry.

defenses forces a 3 and out on Nova's opening drive, subsequent punt is blocked and returned for a TD by SU's special teams

Dyshawn davis safety
Under this definition of "touchdown" I'm going to go ahead and predict a 34 yard field goal by Krautman that just hooks inside the left upright. Exciting!

Under this definition of "touchdown" I'm going to go ahead and predict a 34 yard field goal by Krautman that just hooks inside the left upright. Exciting!

Great, now Clemson fans are going to raise hell when we're kicking six point field goals.

I'm getting goosebumps reading all of these. I feel like a kid counting down the days until Christmas.

I'll say George Morris takes it to the house on a 47 run off a Sean Hickey pancake block.

Damnit

Ive never been more excited for a season go orange and go phins!!