The Lost Trophy | Syracusefan.com

The Lost Trophy

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
buy the magazine or download online!

Inside lacrosse preview:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and was invited to preview "The Lost Trophy" this past Saturday. Intimate showing in a Newhouse classroom. This is every bit as good as any espn 30 for 30 and may be coming to a TV near you soon. From concept to completion, done by mostly SU alums. It gave a great look at the development of SU lax in the 80s and the buildup and fallout from the 90 team. I hope everyone get a chance to see this wonderful documentary.

It hasn't showed up in my guide yet, but I added a manual recording for the first time slot. I'll have to check for guide updates next week.

As of right now, on my Comcast system, ESPNU, from 11-12 on May 9, has "SEC Storied: Bo, Barkley & The Big Hurt". :(

I'm not sure what upsets me more - the fact that The Lost Trophy might not be on when they said, or the SEC's non-use of the Oxford comma. :confused:

As of right now, on my Comcast system, ESPNU, from 11-12 on May 9, has "SEC Storied: Bo, Barkley & The Big Hurt". :(

I'm not sure what upsets me more - the fact that The Lost Trophy might not be on when they said, or the SEC's non-use of the Oxford comma. :confused:
I trust it'll be on, as a late replacement for previously scheduled programming.

Comcast cable guide has been updated - Lost Trophy is on the schedule at 11AM tomorrow. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom