The Most Dynamic player to ever play in the Dome | Syracusefan.com

The Most Dynamic player to ever play in the Dome

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
What player do you think was the most dynamic, game altering star to ever play in the dome? Teammate or adversary.

Mike Vick, the 2000 game with the 4.5 freeney sacks. Vick hit the turbo button to turn the corner and run for the game winning touchdown. It was unreal.

Oh what could have been had he decided to come to SU like he originally anticipated

Noel Devine

Mike Vick, the 2000 game with the 4.5 freeney sacks. Vick hit the turbo button to turn the corner and run for the game winning touchdown. It was unreal.

Oh what could have been had he decided to come to SU like he originally anticipated

2:08:30 mark of this clip. It looks like he's just casually jogging.

Agree with all the above. To add to the list..

Healthy Quinton Spotwood.

Torry Holt. Vick. Mcgahee. Not the best but I was always scared of Amos zeroue.

Kevin Johnson, who I feel gets overlooked due to playing the same time as McNabb. His junior year was good and his senior year was filthy.

Sr stats (11 games):
60 rec 894 yards 9 td's
8 rush 105 yards 3 td's
23 ko ret 690 yards 2 td's

For SU, I think Freeney.

Trueblue25 said:
What player do you think was the most dynamic, game altering star to ever play in the dome? Teammate or adversary.

my first thought was don mcnabb. then i thought wait, no mike vick. so mike vick then don.

did devin hester ever play in dome?

McNabb has to be the choice. He was unstoppable.

Dont sell Sammy Watkins short either. Havent seen his name, but he was unguardable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom