The Official Loyola Game Thread LGO | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Loyola Game Thread LGO

Oh get out of here with this bush league bullcrap. This freakin back in my day, by your boot strap crap. Spoiled? We are not spoiled. And if you think we are it's because the goalposts have moved. We've been to the tournament, basically every year, with regularity. We make the second weekend with regularity. We've gotten to the final four multiple times. We have a title. We've had a 4 year run with nearly 120 wins. We recruit multiple Top 50 players yearly. It's 5 games but 5 games is almost 20% of the regular season at this point. So you can cut out the holier than thou, judgemental bull you've been peddling on this board for the past week, passing judgement on us "bad fans" for being supremely frustrated that this is the team we're being delivered after seeing what the team has been achieving year after year. I didn't get half as frustrated with the lack of achievement during the Roberts/McCroskey/Watkins years. Know why? Because I knew they weren't that good. This team doesn't have that excuse.

Ha! I read this and was thinking, what is making him freak out? Then I realized you are almost certainly responding to someone I blocked a while back. Trust me it's a much nicer existence when you block this turd.

I can't wait to go back and look at this thread after we win the National Championship

KJ2 will be here 4 years. Cooney was never a legit big time college guard. A bunch of role players on the squad. CM and Rak are the only ones ready for showtime.

Based on his playing time, JB disagrees on your second point. I'm very close to getting on board with how you feel. I will say this: Cooney is NOT a great shooter.

I can't wait to go back and look at this thread after we win the National Championship

I'll feel foolish about the things I've said here but I'll be too busy enjoying Ibiza on my honeymoon with Anna Kendrick while celebrating my discovery of cold fusion that makes sure I'll never work a day in my life.

Things I'd love to see: Chinoso and Buss come in at the first media timeout. Roll with them all the way to the 10 minute mark, and assess where we are at that point.

Looking a lot better. Not just scoring early but getting rebounds. JB must have gone ballistic in the locker room

Joseph hits a jump shot.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

a7nK1wr.jpg

Chris might be our best jump shooter.

I'm not even joking.

It shouldn't be a joke. If he were older and had more confidence he'd hopefully shoot more. I wish he would shoot more. I wish he would get that Donte Greene swagger in his blood right now, because we'd win more games than we would playing like we are right now.

During half time I asked my 6yo daughter why syracuse can't get the ball in the hoop.

She said maybe it's to high for them. Then I asked what loyolas problem was. She said they suck.

There is hope

So what your daughter is saying is, the Carrier Dome maintenance manager is a Georgetown plant...

Rakeem Christmas is our best three point threat

During half time I asked my 6yo daughter why syracuse can't get the ball in the hoop.

She said maybe it's to high for them. Then I asked what loyolas problem was. She said they suck.

There is hope

You've won parenting.

BJ may be our best rebounder, looks like he is gun shy to shoot now though...

BLOOD FOR THE MCCULLOUGH GOD.

Christ someone pay a soothsayer to just follow him around all day telling him how amazing he is and how he's the best thing ever. Unleash the damn beast, someone's gotta take control here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom