The Official Loyola Game Thread LGO | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Loyola Game Thread LGO

How old is the bald guy for Loyola?
4501772_std.png

I didn't get half as frustrated with the lack of achievement during the Roberts/McCroskey/Watkins years. Know why? Because I knew they weren't that good. This team doesn't have that excuse.

Again it's 5 games. I agree this team is better. Talent is all over the court, but this team is young and lack experience.

I will keep saying, they will get better. That's all.

We aren't going to average 65 points per game for the season. However, we can win enough games with our defense to slip into the NCAA tournament. I just wish JB would adapt a new offensive system and not ball screens/ISO philosophy.

Just found a signed baseball: it's got Winfield, Mattingly, Steve Sax, Dave Righetti, Ron Guidry on it. Was is that 1989?

Alsacs said:
We aren't going to average 65 points per game for the season. However, we can win enough games with our defense to slip into the NCAA tournament. I just wish JB would adapt a new offensive system and not ball screens/ISO philosophy.

Ya think he's going to develop a new offensive philosophy at this stage in his career?

someone please explain to me how force feeding rak every possession helps this team improve at all, esp in a 20 point game.

What is up with our ft shooting? We can't even make them now?????

Another great free throw shooting team.

I know this team couldnt shoot a high %on a fisher price hoop right now but can we at least make some free throws, my god.

Just found a signed baseball: it's got Winfield, Mattingly, Steve Sax, Dave Righetti, Ron Guidry on it. Was is that 1989?

Sax didn't get there until 1989 so I'd say your're right

My eyes, are they deceiving me??

Ya think he's going to develop a new offensive philosophy at this stage in his career?
Coach K adapted the Mike D'Antoni offensive philosophy after working with him during the 2008 Olympics. If Coach K can tweak his offensive system JB can tweak his system.

All coaches should try to improve if JB can't admit this ISO is needs some tweaking depending on personel then he isn't as great as I think he is.

What is up with our ft shooting? We can't even make them now?????

At least one of these years it would be nice if we could shoot a high% from the line.

I feel bad for the walk-ons. They're not playing much this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom