The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

Outgained by 222. Beat our average by 100.

Gave up over 500, gained under 300.

Again, just for those who are into that type of thing.

We're outmanned up front significantly. I'm not going to put line play all on the coaching because at some point players have to block and tackle, but, it's a cumulative effort.

The ACC officials are so mad at SU they just possibly hosed VTech on a shaky catch by UNC to win in OT. Dude sure looked like he didn't have pull possession of that catch.

That was a catch.

In 5 years you'll have to swallow the ball in the end zone.

Well I got to see something that I don't think I have ever seen before, an onside kick from the ten yard line, so theres that.

Speaking of free beer at next weeks game, at the Pitt game I saw the perfect beer drinking machine at half time. Guy was standing at the trough peeing. As he was relieving himself he is chugging a can of beer. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
If I was behind himand really had to go I might have advised him to pour the beer into the trough and move out of the way Of course I was 6'4" and about 250lbs and not at all weaklooking so he may have done this or wind up in the trough himself.

I think even jekelish will agree hes got to go now.
Well, I don't particularly care for people speaking on my behalf, and I wouldn't say I think he HAS to go, but at this point, I think he's gone. I've accepted the fact that we'll have a new head coach next season. With that said, I hope the decision is made sooner than later (and I think it will be) so that a new coach can be brought in expeditiously and try to salvage things with the recruiting class and the younger kids, and just get to work ASAP.

Wouldn't be surprised if we heard something within 24 hours based on the buzz I've been hearing.

Coyle really need to end this misery on humanitarian grounds if nothing else. Shafer is melting down under the pressure and I hate watching it.

Like many here I believe it is over and we will hear something very soon. For Shafer's sake I hope so.

Coyle really need to end this misery on humanitarian grounds if nothing else. Shafer is melting down under the pressure and I hate watching it.

Like many here I believe it is over and we will hear something very soon. For Shafer's sake I hope so.
Firing him this week and allowing him to coach on Saturday, will make the Boston College a more positive experience for everyone involved. I think Shafer will feel some sense of relief.

Firing him this week and allowing him to coach on Saturday, will make the Boston College a more positive experience for everyone involved. I think Shafer will feel some sense of relief.

Isn't that what happened with Gerg, they told him he was done and he still coached a last game. If I remember correctly, but because I have lost so so many brain cells drinking because if this team, I am not sure any more.

CuseOnly said:
Isn't that what happened with Gerg, they told him he was done and he still coached a last game. If I remember correctly, but because I have lost so so many brain cells drinking because if this team, I am not sure any more.

He was told with 2 games left in the season. @ND and @Cincy. We beat ND and lost to Cincy.

rrlbees said:
He was told with 2 games left in the season. @ND and @Cincy. We beat ND and lost to Cincy.

Sadly the told him with games left in 2008, and not in 2006.

Thought it might have been 2 games.

I think Shafer deserves at least to be told after BC if they are going to let him go, I think he deserves at least that much. Met him several times, he is a great guy and has a great family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom