The Real 1,000th Win - T-shirt *REMINDER* | Syracusefan.com

The Real 1,000th Win - T-shirt *REMINDER*

B

Brooky03

REMINDER: The Teespring 1,000th win t-shirt campaign has been relaunched with a January 23rd end date. You can find all of the details in the stickied thread and I have the link to the campaign underneath my avatar. 100% of profits will be donated to charity and we've raised over $110 for charity so far! Let's see if we can grow that number!

This will likely be the final relaunch, so please try to spread the word as much as possible among family members, friends, co-workers, people wearing orange who you see in the street, Georgetown fans in need of saving, UConn fans who are ready to see the light, etc. I don't have much of a social media presence, but I'm sure a few of you here do.

The campaign could use all the help it can get, so please don't hesitate to share the campaign link and details. Please just be mindful to avoid specific references to the program, the charity, or those associated with the program whenever posting online. We want to avoid any potential legal issues where possible ;).

Teespring Details: The shipping/processing time for the shirts is 10-14 days after the campaign ends. The shirts will ship as long as there is a profit, which only requires 1 shirt sale, so you're guaranteed your order. The team is 4 wins away from reaching 1,000. The earliest the shirts can be delivered this time around is the UVA game on February 4th, but they'll definitely arrive in time for the Louisville game at home on the 13th. The shirts are somewhat 'future proof' so you should be able to get some use out of the them even if the 1,000th win isn't at home, or you don't have the shirt in time (which might be a good thing because that would mean the team snagged some very nice wins)

The first order of shirts arrived a few days ago and I'm happy to report that the 'premium' shirt material feels nice and soft and the shirts are true to size in my opinion. The orange is a tad on the light side, but we all know no two orange shirts tend to be of the same hue.

upload_2017-1-15_21-0-43.png

upload_2017-1-15_21-1-24.png

bump. 6 days left to order a shirt in time for the real 1,000th win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors