The Real MVP | Syracusefan.com

The Real MVP

Sorry but the real MVP is:
trunk-monkey-chimp-commercial.jpg

Without him, Seth Allen doesn't get the opportunity to be a goat.

Thats another thing that trunk monkey does. Makes the other team play fast and panic.

Seth Allen...what was he doing??? Driving twice with a full shot clock under 2 mins and a 7 pt lead? Thanks my man

1000% As happy as I am we won, Va Tech gave us the chance. No reason G should have eben had a shot to tie

Seth Allen...what was he doing??? Driving twice with a full shot clock under 2 mins and a 7 pt lead? Thanks my man

Thats what the press does for you, it forces the other team into bad shots.

Thats what the press does for you, it forces the other team into bad shots.
Or, if broken, it can lead to an uncontested layup or dunk, and the game is over. It was the strategy of last resort last night, and thankfully it worked out.

It's not the solution for what ails this team defensively, no matter what some here want to believe.

1000% As happy as I am we won, Va Tech gave us the chance. No reason G should have eben had a shot to tie
Possibly reason G took "long" shot early was to stop VT from fouling one of our players to prevent the 3. Based on the FT shooting last night, would have been close to a miracle to make two FTs.

Possibly reason G took "long" shot early was to stop VT from fouling one of our players to prevent the 3. Based on the FT shooting last night, would have been close to a miracle to make two FTs.

G explained why he did that - the VaTech D was 100% ready for the play we were about to run, so rather than drive in further and get tangled up in the D, Swaggy G pulled up and shot it. It was a clean look, which he likely wasn't going to get by moving in a few feet closer.
And he hit it, so of course it was the correct choice. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom