The Survivor | Syracusefan.com

The Survivor

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
This is one of the best movies I’ve seen in my ENTIRE life. Top 5 certainly, the fact it’s a true story is hard to comprehend. Intense, moving and amazing flick, don’t miss it.

0530CB96-6CC8-4629-BFE8-9827DCEAF662.png

Last edited:
This is one of the best movies I’ve seen in my ENTIRE life. Top 5 certainly, the fact it’s a true story is hard to comprehend. Intense, moving and amazing flick, don’t miss it.

View attachment 217071
I am at a point in my life where I find it increasingly difficult to watch or read depictions of man's inhumanity toward man.
I had to stop reading "Beartown" due to the subject matter. (The same author who wrote "A man called Ove".)
I can still visualize certain "exhibits" from the Holocaust museum, and I suspect they will never leave me.
Can I get through this?

I am at a point in my life where I find it increasingly difficult to watch or read depictions of man's inhumanity toward man.
I had to stop reading "Beartown" due to the subject matter. (The same author who wrote "A man called Ove".)
I can still visualize certain "exhibits" from the Holocaust museum, and I suspect they will never leave me.
Can I get through this?
No dude it’s extremely graphic and horrible so don’t do it to yourself. That’s paradoxically what heightens the intensity of this movie however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom