The updated locker room secures it's first commitment | Syracusefan.com

The updated locker room secures it's first commitment

Don

2nd String
After himming and hawing all summer about renewing my tickets I made the move this morning to buy season tickets. Not only did I renew I moved from end zone 2nd row to section 129 . Why you ask? I see good things coming and I want to be part of it. The final push was seeing the renovated locker room seeing the school , looking at a former embarrassment and making it look pretty good. Is it perfect no but the school saw an embarrassing problem and they aaddressed it. Enough to make me get my tickets and upgrade them to first level sideline so I can watch all the touchdowns we sre going to score and the big upset we acre going to pull when Clempson comes to town!!

I'm all in now , it's almost go time so in the words of AL Bundy who scored four touchdowns in a single game "let's rock"

C'mon now. We aren't your wife that you need to justify your purchase to. The season is 5 days away, energy is building fast, and you were gonna anyway, weren'tcha? We understand.

After himming and hawing all summer about renewing my tickets I made the move this morning to buy season tickets. Not only did I renew I moved from end zone 2nd row to section 129 . Why you ask? I see good things coming and I want to be part of it. The final push was seeing the renovated locker room seeing the school , looking at a former embarrassment and making it look pretty good. Is it perfect no but the school saw an embarrassing problem and they aaddressed it. Enough to make me get my tickets and upgrade them to first level sideline so I can watch all the touchdowns we sre going to score and the big upset we acre going to pull when Clempson comes to town!!

I'm all in now , it's almost go time so in the words of AL Bundy who scored four touchdowns in a single game "let's rock"
Welcome to Section 129! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom