'the uploaded file is too large for the server to process' | Syracusefan.com

'the uploaded file is too large for the server to process'

ssbriefcase

Hall of Fame
Trying to post a pic. I know it's probably a simple fix, but I'm new to mac's. Any suggestions?

Trying to post a pic. I know it's probably a simple fix, but I'm new to mac's. Any suggestions?
There have been times when I have tried to upload a pic from my laptop and got the same message. But when I copied (from somewhere on the interwebs) and pasted the exact same pic, it worked. Worth a shot.

There have been times when I have tried to upload a pic from my laptop and got the same message. But when I copied (from somewhere on the interwebs) and pasted the exact same pic, it worked. Worth a shot.

I don't believe there is a size limit if it's hosted on another server.

I don't believe there is a size limit if it's hosted on another server.
Maybe just one of the quirks. All I can tell you is it works.

Yeah, I was trying to upload some pics from my photos. I've never had trouble before on my old laptop, but I just switched to a mac for the first time, so there's a lot I've got to get used to. Thanks for the help though.

It's gotta be something on my side. It's still saying too large, and the pic info says it's only 2.8MB.

Didn't get it.

Not sure if anyone has brought this up...the last few times i have logged onto the site from my iMac, another page opens with a pop to update "Adobe Flash." But it's not a link to update Flash, instead it tries install MacKeeper and several other similar types of malware.

Not sure if anyone has brought this up...the last few times i have logged onto the site from my iMac, another page opens with a pop to update "Adobe Flash." But it's not a link to update Flash, instead it tries install MacKeeper and several other similar types of malware.

I'll look into it. What browser are you using?

EDIT: Make sure you have the most recent Adobe update.

https://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom