The Upside - Notre Dame | Syracusefan.com

The Upside - Notre Dame

SWC75

Bored Historian
- There’s nothing wrong with Tyler Lydon, who scored 24 points and had 10 rebounds plus a couple of assists. He’s developed some inside moves that give us the first post-up scorer we’ve had since Rakeem Christmas. It’s fun to watch a player’s game develop. Oh, there is one weakness: his game may have developed to the point where he no longer wishes to play it here, for teams like this one.

- Tyus Battle and Andrew White had similar games. Both got off to 1 for 4 starts, including 0 for 2 from the arc. White went 5 for 9, (3 for 5) after that while Battle went 5 for 10 (1 for 3). Battle got to the line more and scored 17 points with 3 rebounds, (he also had 3 steals and an assist). White scored 16 points, also with 3 rebounds, (he had a block and a steal). One more similarity: most of their good numbers came when Notre Dame has already taken control of the game.

- Jimmy Satalin praised DaJuan Coleman, saying that he’s sat for so many games but remained involved with the team and was ready to contribute when he was sent in.

11-9 (3-4) with 11+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!

sorry swc.....there just isnt any team upside. a seperate thread on lydon would be much more appropriate.

Lydon is turning into the Rakeem Christmas of two years ago.

This is the most depressing upside I can remember.

sorry swc...there just isnt any team upside. a seperate thread on lydon would be much more appropriate.

There's always an Upside...and always a Downside. I even did a Downside for the national championship, although it was the upest Downside ever.

People criticize me for posting Upsides after bad losses and Downsides after great wins. I prefer the latter because it means we won.

Last edited:
There's always and Upside...and always a Downside. I even did a Downside for the national championship, although it was the upest Downside ever.

People criticize me for posting Upsides after bad losses and Downsides after great wins. I prefer the latter because it means we won.

I like your structure... even if you are ranked #1 if you aren't looking for improvement you won't stay #1. Even if you are Syracuse in 2017 if you aren't trying to find positives we and the team will fall in to some dark abyss that we might as well call ourselves BC.

upside . tyler lydon,tyus battle and andrew white played all game and only had 4 fouls between them.
downside. how do you avoid picking up fouls for 40 minutes ? don't play defense !

Have to say kudos to DC2. The man has a great attitude. He never bitches. On the bench he cheers for his teammates. Yesterday in his first action since forever he played his butt off...even if his lateral movement is limited and he can't jump much. His attitude alone makes him a winner. And winning teams have a lot of guys with his attitude, which is missing here this season.

Have to say kudos to DC2. The man has a great attitude. He never bitches. On the bench he cheers for his teammates. Yesterday in his first action since forever he played his butt off...even if his lateral movement is limited and he can't jump much. His attitude alone makes him a winner. And winning teams have a lot of guys with his attitude, which is missing here this season.
Big fan of DaJuan for reasons you cite.
He was a 5 Star recruit...ranked in top 15 HS players in the country.
We beat out Kentucky for him.
And he's kept a great attitude despite injuries that have crippled his career.
Plays as hard as he can every minute he's in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom