The Yankees need help to make the playoffs | Syracusefan.com

The Yankees need help to make the playoffs

CaliCuse

All American
Teams above them need to lose and the team needs to play like the last few games with decent offense to go with their pitching success. Jacoby has come back to life which is encouraging and Prado is unbelievable so far in pinstripes. I'm not sure he can deliver corner outfield numbers but as a top end utility kind of guy he is amazing

Three games behind Seattle for the last WC. Two games behind Detroit.

We have a 3 game series with Detroit next. We don't play Seattle anymore.

even if they did make the playoffs they wouldn't go very far. I hope they don't make the playoffs and Brian Cashman gets fired.

Teams above them need to lose and the team needs to play like the last few games with decent offense to go with their pitching success. Jacoby has come back to life which is encouraging and Prado is unbelievable so far in pinstripes. I'm not sure he can deliver corner outfield numbers but as a top end utility kind of guy he is amazing
They need to forget about what everyone else is doing and just take care of the game at hand. If get to about 90 wins, they have of great chance of getting in. Right now, that would mean finishing 22-11. Not impossible.

They need to forget about what everyone else is doing and just take care of the game at hand. If get to about 90 wins, they have of great chance of getting in. Right now, that would mean finishing 22-11. Not impossible.
Admittedly not impossible but highly improbable unless the "team" offense has finally come around to make up for their past futility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom