The Yankees need more offense out of 3rd base | Syracusefan.com

The Yankees need more offense out of 3rd base

CaliCuse

All American
I think they thought they were getting more than 11 home runs from him and only 69 RBIs at this point. Its not like he is a craig Nettles with his glove and arm. I think more looks are going to be given to the farm players for the future of this franchise.I have no idea how much FA $ are available for this off season There are few players that need to be brought up to improve the team on both offense and defense. I believe Judge is one of them in right field. Judge is at the very least a faster outfielder than Beltran I seriously doubt that A-Rod can repeat the season at 41Yrs Old.Drewq has been a kill batter and rally all year with exception of his ability to run a few pitches into the stand-in right field , If he could continue this and really try hard to learn the ability to hit to the opposite field he might be able to get the QO when the season is over. Didi was a very big surprise after his horrific start. At this time he is solid in his position and one of the more solid position players on the team.

Chase has never been a big home run guy. He had one year where he hit a decent amount of homers. He is hitting over 300 since the break. His defense or lack of has been alarming though as he always has had a very good glove

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom