Thinner Syracuse football running back Adonis Ameen-Moore 'looks like a totally different person' | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thinner Syracuse football running back Adonis Ameen-Moore 'looks like a totally different person'

Overweight is overweight and being overweight is brought on by athletes who are lazy or undisciplined. It's about 1 out of 100 of these athletes that can perform at an elite level being overweight. I am talking athletes that need to move quickly for a living. AAM probably isn't one of them. Why anyone would think that big running back being a big running back who is now 30 pounds overweight is a good idea is beyond me. They should have pushed for another 15-20 pounds and made him an OT at that point.. That said AAM at 225 sounds right and he is still a big back just now not a fat out of shape one.

Late night eating makes one wonder as well. I am in the boat that he won't get more than 15 carries all year, he's a 4th string rb
take a look at the depth chart IB 2nd string heading into camp. Im telling you if he can get back to the form he showed in HS watch out the kid has a chance to really be special

SU should really look into a full-time nutritionist, and this is a good argument for schools being able to provide all meals to student-athletes. As anyone who lived on South Campus can attest, when you are hungry at night and you have money in your Supercard account, getting that Goldstein delivery is often the easy way to go...and the easy way to gain weight.

take a look at the depth chart IB 2nd string heading into camp. Im telling you if he can get back to the form he showed in HS watch out the kid has a chance to really be special

Morris is the 2nd string TB.

GoSU96 said:
Morris is the 2nd string TB.

Why do you think they listed AAM ahead of Morris? Or Palmer ahead of Trudo? Or Flemming as an "or" with Broyld? Strange 2 deep.

Why do you think they listed AAM ahead of Morris? Or Palmer ahead of Trudo? Or Flemming as an "or" with Broyld? Strange 2 deep.
There are very different reasons for each, they are far from the same

ssbriefcase said:
There are very different reasons for each, they are far from the same

They don't have to be for the same reason.

I cant speculate on Trudo must say i find that one really strange. As to AAM if he is down to 225 he might just be better. Morris is very good but so is AAM. Nice problem to have in all areas as we havent had depth like this in years.

I think the backup rbs are listed in alpha order.

Crusty said:
I think the backup rbs are listed in alpha order.

Why? Have they done it that way in the past? Why aren't the other positions like that?

Why? Have they done it that way in the past? Why aren't the other positions like that?
I am guessing that there is really no clear second and they want to encourage competition. If they are all even how else would you do it?

Crusty said:
I am guessing that there is really no clear second and they want to encourage competition. If they are all even how else would you do it?

If they are all even, call me surprised.

I don't care what the depth chart says there is no way he is 2nd string RB, and will be shocked if he gets 2nd string carries.

Morris is splitting carries with Gulley this year with the 1's. AAM is at best 4th behind DMC, IMO.

I think these depth chart shuffles are more motivational than anything. You could even hear it in Hickey's voice when talking about Palmer/Trudo. "Palmer is a very good player; You can't replicate working next to someone (Trudo) for 2 years on the offensive line though." There are definitely 7-8 bigs that can start though, which is huge. At this point, I would say Robinson's job is the most vulnerable.

Morris is splitting carries with Gulley this year with the 1's. AAM is at best 4th behind DMC, IMO.

I think these depth chart shuffles are more motivational than anything. You could even hear it in Hickey's voice when talking about Palmer/Trudo. "Palmer is a very good player; You can't replicate working next to someone (Trudo) for 2 years on the offensive line though." There are definitely 7-8 bigs that can start though, which is huge. At this point, I would say Robinson's job is the most vulnerable.

I just don't see it. I thought Robinson was very good last year, especially run blocking. Hopefully Palmer improved, but I don't see why we would mess with what worked. If they do see Palmer as the 5th best lineman I would love to see him get some reps at center...that is if he has worked on his shotgun snaps.

I just don't see it. I thought Robinson was very good last year, especially run blocking. Hopefully Palmer improved, but I don't see why we would mess with what worked. If they do see Palmer as the 5th best lineman I would love to see him get some reps at center...that is if he has worked on his shotgun snaps.

Miller isn't moving, he is by far our best option at center right now. Palmer will rotate in for Robinson and Trudo IMO. I still think Robinson starts, but Trudo is solid. With a fast-paced offense, they will not have time to run 300 pounders on and off the field.

Hickey, Trudo, Miller, Robinson, Foy - FINAL ANSWER TREBECK

And I'm including this because I'm feeling random right now and the SNL Jeopardy skits were my favorites:

tumblr_m6iebn9LTI1rqtuu7o4_1280.png