Third Annual Orangeyes Open Scheduled for August 6th at Foxfire; Time to Send Payment! | Syracusefan.com

Third Annual Orangeyes Open Scheduled for August 6th at Foxfire; Time to Send Payment!

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
a840863a41.png

OrangeOnions and CNYCentralCuse will be co-directors with yours truly.

We will be teeing off at noon that day (it is a Saturday).

Cost will be $90 for golf and dinner and $30 for dinner only. The tournament will again be held at Foxfire, conveniently located just off the Van Buren exit for I-690, just 10 minutes from downtown Syracuse.

All profits go to the Rochester/CNY Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. It is a great event for a great cause. Gives you a chance to meet many members of the syracusefan.com community, talk SU sports with fellow maniacs, maybe bid on some excellent memorablia and meet some movers and shakers at SU. Most importantly, it is a chance to pay tribute to and remember our dear friend Orangeyes.

We need rough numbers for planning purposes. If you plan to attend, please reply to this thread indicating the number of people in your group and whether you are doing golf and dinner or just dinner.

Example:

sutomcat 4 for golf and dinner, 1 more for dinner only

Thanks and hope you see you out on the course!

Send payment electronically to sutomcat @ hotmail.com or send a check to

Brian Johnson
304 Cherry Road
Syracuse NY 13219

Last edited:
I'm trying to bring up a group of four. Once I have everyone in place who do I contact to get all of the details, etc? Sorry, this will be my first Orange eyes event. Thank you in advance for any help.

I'm trying to bring up a group of four. Once I have everyone in place who do I contact to get all of the details, etc? Sorry, this will be my first Orange eyes event. Thank you in advance for any help.
You can contact me or Tomcat. I hope to update this message soon to start accepting payment via PayPal. If you want to pay sooner you can pm me for my address where u can send a check and the names on your team. Great to have you and your team.

Update:

We need to get a final count to Foxfire for the number of golfers and dinner only people, so we are accepting payments effective immediately. If you are coming (or just want to support the cause financially), please send payment electronically via paypal to sutomcat @ hotmail.com (remove the spaces, use the send money to friends and family to avoid surcharges) or send a check to@OrangeOnions made out to Brian Johnson. His address is 304 Cherry Road, Syracuse NY 13219.

Thanks in advance for your support!

I'm interested in attending...a hacker for the most part...anyone need a player?
Would love to have you attend. I might be able to put you on Ray from Virginia's team if that works for both of you.

Would love to have you attend. I might be able to put you on Ray from Virginia's team if that works for both of you.
I may need a team as well...I'm working on a project I hope won't be done till after the golf outing. If I'm still in the eastern time zone, I'd love to play and support an effort associated with my friend, Orangeyes. I'm hoping for a delay...

Update:

We need to get a final count to Foxfire for the number of golfers and dinner only people, so we are accepting payments effective immediately. If you are coming (or just want to support the cause financially), please send payment electronically via paypal to sutomcat @ hotmail.com (remove the spaces, use the send money to friends and family to avoid surcharges) or send a check to@OrangeOnions made out to Brian Johnson. His address is 304 Cherry Road, Syracuse NY 13219.

Thanks in advance for your support!
how soon do you need a firm commitment? I'm hoping to still be in NY for the outing, but won't know for a couple of weeks...my project is proceeding too well...

It looks like I'll be in CNY on Aug 6th and would like to play if there's a team available. Tomcat or orangeonions, do you know of a team that needs a player?

I won't be able to make the tournament, but I land in Syracuse Friday the 5th, and would stick around for a few hours for a couple drinks if anyone wants to meet up!

I won't be able to make the tournament, but I land in Syracuse Friday the 5th, and would stick around for a few hours for a couple drinks if anyone wants to meet up!
I for one would be honored to meet the fabled cusetroop and to buy you your drink of choice. Where will you be?

I for one would be honored to meet the fabled cusetroop and to buy you your drink of choice. Where will you be?

I land at 2:30pm, and would be willing to go anywhere. I'd like to swing by Manny's and go check out the new statues on campus but other than that, I'm down for whatever. Figure I can hang out in town until around 6 or 7?

I land at 2:30pm, and would be willing to go anywhere. I'd like to swing by Manny's and go check out the new statues on campus but other than that, I'm down for whatever. Figure I can hang out in town until around 6 or 7?
Sent you a pm with contact info. Would love to hang out with you for a bit, if it works for you...

It looks like I'll be in CNY on Aug 6th and would like to play if there's a team available. Tomcat or orangeonions, do you know of a team that needs a player?
I'm sure a team will need another player. Still trying to confirm commits and will know more closer to the event. Would love to have you there.

So, we went to the Dr. this morning and my husbands kidney stone did not go anywhere. He has another surgery scheduled for August 10 or 12th and we are on a wait list for an earlier date, as he has a stent in him until a week after the next surgery.. So I will not be making it this year. And I won't be able to meet troop as I would have been in the day before. I would say next year, but that did not work out the way I expected it to. I had this trip planned all year. I may not even make my high school reunion in Gloversville on August 20. I will come in for some football game hopefully and make a tailgate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom