Third Annual Orangeyes Open Scheduled for August 6th at Foxfire; Time to Send Payment! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Third Annual Orangeyes Open Scheduled for August 6th at Foxfire; Time to Send Payment!

It looks like I'll be in CNY on Aug 6th and would like to play if there's a team available. Tomcat or orangeonions, do you know of a team that needs a player?
We are tentatively planning to put you with the Virginian Dream Team that played so well last year. Does that work for you?

We are tentatively planning to put you with the Virginian Dream Team that played so well last year. Does that work for you?

There's a good chance he's going to be a little hungover Saturday morning... Speaking of that, Tom, you free for a couple cocktails next Friday afternoon? Shenexon and I are going to catch up for a few.

There's a good chance he's going to be a little hungover Saturday morning... Speaking of that, Tom, you free for a couple cocktails next Friday afternoon? Shenexon and I are going to catch up for a few.
I might be able to stop by for a while. Let me know where and when and I will see what I can do.

So sad I am going to miss this. Tentatively I will be in town on August 18, the evening of August 21, and the evening of August 26. I was hoping to stay in the area and spend more time visiting family and ending with the Sept. 2 game, but I can't leave my husband that long, or am not sure I can, and don't want to take the chance. This way I make my HS reunion in Gloversville on Aug 19 &20, and visit my son in Toronto. I will fly in and out of Syracuse, thus the dates there, and stay in the middle on my way to Toronto to break up that trip.
Anyways I would love to get together with you guys and drop off a donation in person if possible.

So sad I am going to miss this. Tentatively I will be in town on August 18, the evening of August 21, and the evening of August 26. I was hoping to stay in the area and spend more time visiting family and ending with the Sept. 2 game, but I can't leave my husband that long, or am not sure I can, and don't want to take the chance. This way I make my HS reunion in Gloversville on Aug 19 &20, and visit my son in Toronto. I will fly in and out of Syracuse, thus the dates there, and stay in the middle on my way to Toronto to break up that trip.
Anyways I would love to get together with you guys and drop off a donation in person if possible.
Maybe we could meet at the tailgate.

Sounds good...thanks!

I'm playing 18 at Kaluhyat and 18 at Atunyote Friday, but let me know if you get together and where and depending on when I get done and what sort of shape I'm in, maybe I'll meet up with you.

I'm playing 18 at Kaluhyat and 18 at Atunyote Friday, but let me know if you get together and where and depending on when I get done and what sort of shape I'm in, maybe I'll meet up with you.

Thinking 4pm at Shifty's? I'm gonna make a thread about it to see if anyone else is down for a couple

Thinking 4pm at Shifty's? I'm gonna make a thread about it to see if anyone else is down for a couple

Okay I will keep my eyes peeled. Likely wouldn't be able to get there until 6-7 if I even made it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom