This Duke vs Miami game is amazing. Just amazing!!! | Syracusefan.com

This Duke vs Miami game is amazing. Just amazing!!!

As Miami is about to put awayDuke, Sean McDonough is presenting a factoid on how well Miami has done against Duke in the Larranaga era.

Dookie V cuts in and starts ranting about Duke's super freshmen class for next year.

Next years Puke class is ridiculous. It includes both the first and second highest ranked players, among others.

Duke will lose enough games so they end up being a 6-8 bid. Then K will have them right where he wants them. They get everyone healthy and they will be a tough out.

Is there an emoji for back pain?
enhanced-19360-1428606880-36.png

As Miami is about to put awayDuke, Sean McDonough is presenting a factoid on how well Miami has done against Duke in the Larranaga era.

Dookie V cuts in and starts ranting about Duke's super freshmen class for next year.
I missed that, maybe it was when I got a call near the very end. From the portion I did see, Vitale was pretty even handed and praised Miami a lot as he should have since they had the lead the whole time I watched. He was more animated than in our game and threw out a cliche or two while praising a Miami player. I enjoyed listening to him tonight.

It is not so much fun to beat Duke when others do it as well.

I am back from being marooned in Florida, where I was forced to endure a supper party rather than watch the VA game. For the rest of the season, I am right here. Anything could happen!

AMAZING!

Duke will lose enough games so they end up being a 6-8 bid. Then K will have them right where he wants them. They get everyone healthy and they will be a tough out.

That would be amazing! AMAZING!

It is not so much fun to beat Duke when others do it as well.

I am back from being marooned in Florida, where I was forced to endure a supper party rather than watch the VA game. For the rest of the season, I am right here. Anything could happen!

AMAZING!
Oh I disagree. Duke continuing to lose makes me amazingly happy.

You can catch reruns of ESPN games via watch ESPN if you miss them and didn't record them, or if they're only on ESPN 3. I don't know if you want to watch a loss though.

Next years Puke class is ridiculous. It includes both the first and second highest ranked players, among others.

Funny quote regarding recruiting from DBR

"How is it that other schools are able to recruit non McDonald AA that are real contributors and even occasionally contribute as freshmen, but Duke cannot do that?"

Cry me a freaking recruiting river.

It'll really be amazing if Duke is swept by UNC and Louisville and loses 2 other games along the way, but I don't think Coach K will use that word to describe the situation at that time.

Oh I disagree. Duke continuing to lose makes me amazingly happy.

You can catch reruns of ESPN games via watch ESPN if you miss them and didn't record them, or if they're only on ESPN 3. I don't know if you want to watch a loss though.
Ya, that's my problem. My husband recorded it for me, but since it's a loss . . . .

Ya, that's my problem. My husband recorded it for me, but since it's a loss . . . .
You should watch for the exceptional scoring performances of Richardson and Gbinije, and to see the team battle back several times and put themselves in position for an upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom