This guy would've looked nice in Orange, if even just for a year | Syracusefan.com

This guy would've looked nice in Orange, if even just for a year

Fireball Jr.

All American
Anthony Davis is a stone-cold stud: 41 pts, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks, 3 assists, then this game-winning three at the buzzer tonight at OKC. Kid's 22, an emerging superstar. Westbrook not too bad either: 48 points, 11 assists, 9 rebounds.

Last edited:
Sick, just sick. Double-clutch to avoid the Durant challenge then another OKC guy flying in. Looked rather effortless too.

I'm not saying that Davis is better then Lebron, yet, but if I were the pelicans I would not make that trade (hypothetical). Davis has unreal talent.

If I only saw this pic and didn't know what came next, I woulda bet the farm he missed. Kid's a freak. Man, I love the NBA.

B9NqrcdCEAEKVda.jpg-large.jpeg

Anthony Davis is a stone-cold stud: 41 pts, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks, 3 assists, then this game-winning three at the buzzer tonight at OKC. Kid's 22, an emerging superstar. Westbrook not too bad either: 48 points, 11 assists, 9 rebounds.

I think this undersells him just a little. (and not just cause he's 21 for another month). He's 21 years old and he's been the best player on the planet this year. If the season ended today (I know), he'd have the second highest PER of all time.

Living in Atlanta I got to see the Hawks/Warriors game at Taco Mac and then they flipped over to the end of this game. Awesome NBA night!

You college guys out there watch the NBA these days for a break from the college slop and bad college rules. You'll be rejuvenated. I agree the passion on the whole is different with the fanbases in terms of no student sections, big arenas, more of a social event, etc. But, atmospheres in arenas in places like GS, Memphis, OKC, Portland, Cleveland, SA, now ATL are off the charts. The skill level speaks for itself, offensively and defensively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom