This has to make you wonder how many college football players | Syracusefan.com

This has to make you wonder how many college football players

retro44

Living Legend
have guns in their possession?Wow this is just nuts.Report: Two Western Michigan players in custody, allegedly held up student

These punks get free rides and meals and it is never enough for some.

This sentence just nuts in itself..." Violations of these standards can lead to dismissal from the team and University.”

arrest28s-2-web.jpg
arrest28s-1-web.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be willing to bet that those who live off campus would be more likely to have a gun. Mostly for deer/duck hunting.

Having guns in your possession and being a college adult doesn't inherently make the student bad or a criminal.
I live in Adams. I bet 99% of South Jeff football players own guns. College kids, who knows.

I live in Adams. I bet 99% of South Jeff football players own guns. College kids, who knows.
How many of them go out and commit armed robbery with them. This is not about the ones who hunt. The cops afterwards had to go and bust down one of the kids dorm room door. That tells me one of them may be involved in more robberies as they recovered the stolen goods in the car from that victim.

Yeah, I've yet to read one of these stories that involves a hunting rifle.

Having guns in your possession and being a college adult doesn't inherently make the student bad or a criminal.
No it doesn't,but too many here try and conflate the issue by lumping in High school kids living at home.Kids who hunt I bet have committed less armed robberies than the ones who posses illegal weapons. It's the intent of what these kids do with guns after possessing them . Tennessee had 3 star freshmen players arrested for armed robbery,Auburn U. had 4 players arrested for armed robbery in '11.San luis Obisbo had 5 players arrested for armed robbery 2 years ago.Florida last year had Jackson arrested for armed robbery.The Rutgers situation was with a bat and knife and 5/6 of them got nailed.N.D. just last week had a problem,but at least that didn't involve an armed robbery, just possession

Just google and the list just goes on at school after school.You would be surprised that a bunch of those players arrested are freshmen.Talent over character is a problem in a lot of these cases.These kids just don't show up on campus for the most part and just turn into armed robbery suspects,they are a product of their upbringing or lack of.

Last edited:
How many of them go out and commit armed robbery with them. This is not about the ones who hunt. The cops afterwards had to go and bust down one of the kids dorm room door. That tells me one of them may be involved in more robberies as they recovered the stolen goods in the car from that victim.
I have never seen a thug with a legal sidearm. I hope these "football players" go to jail for a long time.

No it doesn't,but too many here try and conflate the issue by lumping in High school kids living at home.Kids who hunt I bet have committed less armed robberies than the ones who posses illegal weapons. It's the intent of what these kids do with guns after possessing them . Tennessee had 3 star freshmen players arrested for armed robbery,Auburn U. had 4 players arrested for armed robbery in '11.San luis Obisbo had 5 players arrested for armed robbery 2 years ago.Florida last year had Jackson arrested for armed robbery.The Rutgers situation was with a bat and knife and 5/6 of them got nailed.N.D. just last week had a problem,but at least that didn't involve an armed robbery, just possession

Just google and the list just goes on at school after school.You would be surprised that a bunch of those players arrested are freshmen.Talent over character is a problem in a lot of these cases.These kids just don't show up on campus for the most part and just turn into armed robbery suspects,they are a product of their upbringing or lack of.

Definitely agree.

Definitely agree.
Thank you and I wish more of theses kids,all students take up hunting and fishing as quality activities to whittle away their free time.

This article sheds more light on this as it sounds like this women was set up by another women she had just met recently in town...

Victim major factor in police arresting 2 WMU football players

I remember the time at EKU a few years back where I think a football player set himself and two other teammates up for robbery as he knew what these two other players had.Trey Fairchild transfered there