This is a must pin for the off season | Syracusefan.com

This is a must pin for the off season

What a great video! Who made it? I had never seen it before.

I'm was having trouble viewing this video because I saw it on my mobile phone but it wouldn't play. So then on my computer I had to change it from the Youtube mobile to youtube desktop and then after my head stopped hurting from all that I was able to enjoy it. I 'm glad you enjoyed it as well! ...

Pin it please!

I'm was having trouble viewing this video because I saw it on my mobile phone but it wouldn't play. So then on my computer I had to change it from the Youtube mobile to youtube desktop and then after my head stopped hurting from all that I was able to enjoy it. I 'm glad you enjoyed it as well! ...

Pin it please!
Hey, I pinned it as soon as you posted it. Your wish is my command.

Surprised you missed it. Someone posted it a month ago and most of us said it was probably the best highlight vid we had ever seen.

Surprised you missed it. Someone posted it a month ago and most of us said it was probably the best highlight vid we had ever seen.
A month ago? I guess I must have been in Pittsburgh or Boston or some other place where I had limited computer time.

Very, VERY well done. I think losing KJ and Scoop might effect this team more than some might expect. Great young men.

I'll have to watch it when I get home, watched the first twenty seconds and I was liking what I was seeing.

To be continued...

Makes me realize how much we're going to miss Kris and Scoop, who were the heart and soul of this year's team.

For the love of God, what is a "pin?!?" -Dumberer

If you are being serious - it just marks the thread so it always stays at the top.

I don't see how anyone can watch this video and then say the only thing that matters are Final Fours and National Championships.

This was a great season, and this is a great video.

I don't see how anyone can watch this video and then say the only thing that matters are Final Fours and National Championships.

This was a great season, and this is a great video.
Well, we know they're here and that is how they feel. The real problem is that they are in another universe where we can't communicate with them and THEIR Syracuse basketball team is always perfect and they can't understand why OUR team isn't.

I believe this video was first shown at the team banquet (Hardwood Club dinner) just before the Big East tournament. Nice event for those who have never been to it before. CTO, I believe you were at the event, so maybe I'm wrong:noidea:

who gets a louder ovation when they return?

donte greene?
scoop's dad?

serious question

Alright, only 6.5 more months until were playing ON A BOAT!! It can't come fast enough, still have that ugly taste of a loss in my mouth.

I, as well as a majority of people on this board, was very critical of Scoop throughout his time in Orange. I will also admit that I really loved his play this year, but even moreso, I really am going to miss him busting his ass on a regular basis and always smiling and being positive. Truly a class act.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom