This is so bizzare, i dont know what to say... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This is so bizzare, i dont know what to say...

I just watched this, this is insane. Watching him play in his living room was the end game for me, he should be in a damn institution.

I just watched this, this is insane. Watching him play in his living room was the end game for me, he should be in a damn institution.
Right?!
The guy can't go to his left at all.
You'd think he'd move the coffee table.

And I think I figured it out.
Holland HAS TO BE in the WACK Conference.

You'd think they would be The Dutchmen.

The NCAA has announced severe sanctions against imaginary Holland College as punishment for UNC's academic fraud.

Best post of the week. Boom.

So he has a regular job and career. What happens if he has an emergency project and has to work late on a game night?

Who sets the schedule?

I want to see more memory tests to really test him. Ask him how many points so-and-so opposing player had against them in 1993. I'd be interested to know how far he carries the "simulation" in his mind.

Who sets the schedule?

I want to see more memory tests to really test him. Ask him how many points so-and-so opposing player had against them in 1993. I'd be interested to know how far he carries the "simulation" in his mind.

He sets his own schedule, players, coaches, etc. He can take you through every game, play by play, since the beginning of his "project."
Scary what he and a few others can do. There are many things I've tried to f0rget in the past. Sure as heck don't want a clear memory of every detail.

You had one of those too? lol

So true about us females, but age has gotten the better of me. I can't remember every detail anymore. But could I once upon a time??? You bet. It really bothers me too that I can no longer remember EVERY detail of something my husband did to irk me.

So true about us females, but age has gotten the better of me. I can't remember every detail anymore. But could I once upon a time??? You bet. It really bothers me too that I can no longer remember EVERY detail of something my husband did to irk me.
This is not meant personally...it's true of all women.
It's not the remembering that's the problem.
It's the endless repetition and exposition of arcane details that border on the pathological.

If it's a girlfriend who does it on the phone...that used to be easily handled.
I swear to God this is true...she would call at night while I was trying to do some work.
I'd put the phone down and wait for the rare moment when there was a brief moment of silence.
I'd pick it up and say, "uh huh" ...then put it back down and do some more work until she took another breath.
Then repeat.
NEVER got caught.

But now with text messaging...I'm totally screwed.

I had never heard of this until they played this old Marilu Henner interview on Sternthology recently. Pretty amazing stuff.

Edit: the interview is in 4 parts on YouTube.

So he has a regular job and career. What happens if he has an emergency project and has to work late on a game night?
That's easy.
He just imagines he finished the project.
And who's going to challenge him when he cites ever detail?

This at least explains why Stan hasn't been around in a few years...he's been busy as Holland's new coach.

This is the greatest post of 2015 so far.

This at least explains why Stan hasn't been around in a few years...he's been busy as Holland's new coach.
And here I thought he was busy being Maria Sharapova's sugar daddy.

Stan's just using Holland to land his ultimate dream job...

11-19-opener.jpeg

I only caught the first few moments but it seems like Holland College had most of its success in the 70's if they have 5 national titles.

Seems like he is simulating UConn 2015-2050.

I only caught the first few moments but it seems like Holland College had most of its success in the 70's if they have 5 national titles.

Seems like he is simulating UConn 2015-2050.

Like Yvonne is ever bringing in a player of the caliber of Slappy in the friggen AAC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom