This is sweet redemption for Roberson | Syracusefan.com

This is sweet redemption for Roberson

RF2044

Living Legend
Playing a huge role, even though he isn't starting, and his toughness has really helped the team forge a new identify.

Great to see, given how the season unfolded up to this point, and how much he'd been written off by a significant portion of our fanbase.

Because we have a lineup that works for him.

Last year- four shooters on the floor with him.

This year (now)- four shooters on the floor with him.

Not a secret. Guy needs to play and he's going to. Love people who rip on him. As Bill walton says stop just reading stats and box scores. Dude is critical for this team.

Not a secret. Guy needs to play and he's going to. Love people who rip on him. As Bill walton says stop just reading stats and box scores. Dude is critical for this team.
Agree 100%. He's a bulldog. He keep so many rebounds alive. It's at a point where every 50/50 rebound I expect Roberson to jump highest and grab it.

no. you don't start a frosh over a senior who's outplaying him. simple.

Bill Walton is critical for broadcasting, and society. National treasure. Would love him to do one Cuse game.

I think Robes should model his game at the next level to the Worm...

Maybe he could also end up the next ambassador to North Korea after his career and help bring peace through diplomacy instead of trying to overthrow one of the final few governments to eschew a Rothschild central bank("we've" overthrown half of the last 8 or so, and have the other half in "our" crosshairs). #goworm!

This team is even better built for Roberson than last year's team was. Him and Lydon are the 2 dudes that are x-factors no matter who we play. Guys like Gillon and AW3 can be neutralized by certain matchups - Lydon and Robey can't

This team is even better built for Roberson than last year's team was. Him and Lydon are the 2 dudes that are x-factors no matter who we play. Guys like Gillon and AW3 can be neutralized by certain matchups - Lydon and Robey can't

Speaking of Lydon and Robey, that Lydon dish to Robey sure was sweet. Would love to see more of that. Robey's stat sheet could make him look like a semi-scoring machine with a few more plays like that run for him.

As Bill walton says stop just reading stats and box scores. Dude is critical for this team.
Yup especially as relates to TR. So many tip outs that do not show up in the box score. Maybe people judge after looking at stats and didn't watch the game? Silly. Those plays are otherwise a change in possession. Instead, even though he misses a lot of those putbacks, other times, it is an immediate step into look for a shooter. Cooney got those. TB, AW and Lydon get those now.

And what about the high low action with any combination of TT/L/R? Nifty passing going on lately. Pretty!

Speaking of Lydon and Robey, that Lydon dish to Robey sure was sweet. Would love to see more of that. Robey's stat sheet could make him look like a semi-scoring machine with a few more plays like that run for him.
Beat me by 2 minutes. That is why you are captain of the ship, and I am just a lilly-loving land lover. :)

If it ain't broke...

I think I've had enough of the lineup shuffle. Time to crytalize the lineup and roll with it.

that's BS and you know it. ain't right.

We don't beat VTech without Roberson at 100%.

Absolutely crucial. When Roberson is in it to win it we are a top 20 team regardless of whatever other bull occurs around him.

We don't win 10 games without him!
Not 10!
Seriously, last two games this TEAM has played like a TEAM.
I always want to win, but if we play like this, I'll be proud whether we win or lose.