This one's on the staff | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

This one's on the staff

There three point shooters continued to make shots even when the zone was extended. They shot 50% and one guy was 6 for 9. No defense can stop that. That was a good game for UW, not a bad job by JB.

You and your buddies are rank amateurs who get a little tickle from criticizing a professional. You have low thresholds of frustration and big appetites for making yourselves feel important through this kind of criticism.

No defense can stop what? A team that shoots 50%? Yeah, that's self-evident. If they shot worse than 50%, we'd have stopped them.

That's the silliest circular argument put forth in this thread, one you'd mock if you'd hop down from that high horse and engage in the basketball discussion.

If by extended you mean they were completely confused, did nothing to disrupt passing lanes and routinely guarded nobody, then yes.

Outright lies are inconsistent with discussion of anything.
No defense can stop what? A team that shoots 50%? Yeah, that's self-evident. If they shot worse than 50%, we'd have stopped them.

That's the silliest circular argument put forth in this thread, one you'd mock if you'd hop down from that high horse and engage in the basketball discussion.

They whipsawed us. But it started with stretching of the zone required to address the three pointers. This opened up the base line and passes from the post.

The amazing part of this is that the commentators at one point used a stop-action shot that showed just how the zone was extended and drew a circle around it to make the point. In spite of this, the intellectually-challenged on here maintain JB made no adjustments.

Outright lies are inconsistent with discussion of anything.

They whipsawed us. But it started with stretching of the zone required to address the three pointers. This opened up the base line and passes from the post.

The amazing part of this is that the commentators at one point used a stop-action shot that showed just how the zone was extended and drew a circle around it to make the point. In spite of this, the intellectually-challenged on here maintain JB made no adjustments.

What is your take on the offensive efficiency (or deficiency in our case) numbers the past few years? Is that on the players or coaching, both?

How much does JB pay you to monitor this site and take on big bad meanies like me and my "buddies?"
No pay necessary.

It's my little campaign to get in the face of anybody who posts garbage like JB was out-coached and made no adjustments.

Why should the minority of malcontents be allowed to spout BS and go unchallenged?

These are the same guys who were whining about JB's treatment of so-called journalists, last year, right?

What is your take on the offensive efficiency (or deficiency in our case) numbers the past few years? Is that on the players or coaching, both?

What is the offensive efficiency number you feel you as a fan are entitled to?

Why not root for another team if this one is so bad and badly coached?

Why subject your self to the disappointment?

What is the offensive efficiency number you feel you as a fan are entitled to?

Why not root for another team if this one is so bad and badly coached?

Why subject your self to the disappointment?

Nice deflection.

I never once said I was disappointed and have no reason to root for another team. But I am curious what your thoughts are on our offensive numbers the past 5 or so years.

Nice deflection.

I never once said I was disappointed and have no reason to root for another team. But I am curious what your thoughts are on our offensive numbers the past 5 or so years.

Yeah, right.

I lay out an opinion and you pick at it. Not gonna happen.

Is this where you build a case that JB isn't up to the task based on offensive efficiency? Give it a shot.

Yeah, right.

I lay out an opinion and you pick at it. Not gonna happen.

Is this where you build a case that JB isn't up to the task based on offensive efficiency? Give it a shot.

I haven't picked on one thing you've said, you're the one who usually responds to my posts.

This has to be one of the stranger threads I can recall. I'll chalk it up to the two recent losses, the SU football season, the presidential campaign and the impending winter.

So glad I made this thread

I haven't picked on one thing you've said, you're the one who usually responds to my posts.

You need to re-read my post. This time take more time doing it.

This has to be one of the stranger threads I can recall. I'll chalk it up to the two recent losses, the SU football season, the presidential campaign and the impending winter.

Even Vince is at a loss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom