this should be brought back for 3rrrrrrrrrrrd down | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

this should be brought back for 3rrrrrrrrrrrd down

If you're mixing, and do it right, doesn't matter the vodka. Hell, drink a sprite and Svedka Lemon or Mandarin and it tastes like nothing.

Sobieski's my favorite to mix though, and only 12 bucks for a liter...

it def does matter, you can taste the difference and less likely to get a headache from cheap filtered less vodka.

it def does matter, you can taste the difference and less likely to get a headache from cheap filtered less vodka.
I'm in college, I pay for what I can afford, the hangover is well worth 10 dollars cheaper.

this is an epic thread going on here... 11 more days and you can take your drink or choice..pour it down your throat..break it over your head and start the 000000 chat..legoooooo

this is an epic thread going on here... 11 more days and you can take your drink or choice..pour it down your throat..break it over your head and start the 000000 chat..legoooooo
Ok ill go on an 11 day binge.

It's unfortunately not that easy. I do support any and all things Muse though.

I recently found out about them. Funny because my step-daughter has "Black Holes and Revelations" tattooed on her inner arm.

I never said I was an upscale beer drinker, I just like beers that don't taste like piss.

I love a good IPA or a heavy stout, but Miller Lite is a great session beer for a tailgate. If you can't afford to drink higher priced vodka, then
how are you affording to drink Sam? Stick with Busch Light, Keystone or one of the sorts.

I love a good IPA or a heavy stout, but Miller Lite is a great session beer for a tailgate. If you can't afford to drink higher priced vodka, then
how are you affording to drink Sam? Stick with Busch Light, Keystone or one of the sorts.

I think I have made my position clear on the subject of Light American Lager. Keystone? :eek: Isn't that like $12 for a case (or 30-pack as the kids enjoy these days) compared to what $14 for a 12-pack of Sam's? (I get the 1L bottles for $2.29 ea. at Kroger)

It is a lower outlay for the brew. What is a 750 of Grey Goose? $35? Compared to what? $12 for Smirnoff. I think I have a pretty discerning palette, and while I can tell the difference, filtered cheap and mid-high grade vodkas are not all that dissimilar. The ROI is small.

Whereas speaking for myself, I would rather not drink than drink Miller Lite. Why do something you won't enjoy? It could be free and I wouldn't want it. But for a slightly higher outlay, you have a product that you can enjoy. The ROI is discernible.

As a last thought on the subject, in my not-all-that-humble opinion, the best VALUE beer (decent quality and low price) anywhere in God's creation is brewed in Pottsville PA since 1829. Second is Hudepohl brewed right here in the Queen City. (where the who dey for the Bengals was derived, or so I have been told)

But as I said, I am not a fan at all of clear liquors. Sailor Jerry or The Kraken for me.

Unless St. Tristan is buying, then I'll have some of that 60-year old Macallan at $38,000 a bottle.

I think I have made my position clear on the subject of Light American Lager. Keystone? :eek: Isn't that like $12 for a case (or 30-pack as the kids enjoy these days) compared to what $14 for a 12-pack of Sam's? (I get the 1L bottles for $2.29 ea. at Kroger)

It is a lower outlay for the brew. What is a 750 of Grey Goose? $35? Compared to what? $12 for Smirnoff. I think I have a pretty discerning palette, and while I can tell the difference, filtered cheap and mid-high grade vodkas are not all that dissimilar. The ROI is small.

Whereas speaking for myself, I would rather not drink than drink Miller Lite. Why do something you won't enjoy? It could be free and I wouldn't want it. But for a slightly higher outlay, you have a product that you can enjoy. The ROI is discernible.

As a last thought on the subject, in my not-all-that-humble opinion, the best VALUE beer (decent quality and low price) anywhere in God's creation is brewed in Pottsville PA since 1829. Second is Hudepohl brewed right here in the Queen City. (where the who dey for the Bengals was derived, or so I have been told)

But as I said, I am not a fan at all of clear liquors. Sailor Jerry or The Kraken for me.

Unless St. Tristan is buying, then I'll have some of that 60-year old Macallan at $38,000 a bottle.

Totally agree on Yuengling. Absolutely delicious, and the price is tremendous. Unless I'm throwing a party, I usually get Yuengling unless I'm really scraping together money.

The ROI is the magnitude of the hangover. Especially with two small children.