This stinks | Syracusefan.com

This stinks

goofnoff

2nd String
Listening to the MASN broadcast of the O's-Yankees game and the play by play guy makes a crack about Syracuse Football. I don't know what led up to it. I believe the play by play ground is Kevin Brown. But the cracks was something like "I knew Syracuse would be down by 21 in the first quarter."

Then the color guy, Ben McDonald says sarcastically, "They play football at Syracuse?" Brown is a SU alum.

Could be McDonald was just jacking up Brown.

Listening to the MASN broadcast of the O's-Yankees game and the play by play guy makes a crack about Syracuse Football. I don't know what led up to it. I believe the play by play ground is Kevin Brown. But the cracks was something like "I knew Syracuse would be down by 21 in the first quarter."

Then the color guy, Ben McDonald says sarcastically, "They play football at Syracuse?" Brown is a SU alum.

They play baseball in Baltimore?

Sticks and stones…

You will be okay.

Sticks and stones…

You will be okay.
Being a standing joke should really help our recruiting in the talent rich Baltimore area. That's particularly true when a SU alum is leading the ridicule. But if you feel the program is a joke what can I say.

Being a standing joke should really help our recruiting in the talent rich Baltimore area. That's particularly true when a SU alum is leading the ridicule. But if you feel the program is a joke what can I say.
Lighten up Francis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom