This Team Is Headed For ? | Syracusefan.com

This Team Is Headed For ?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
16-15 or 15-16 regular season

Team can't play defense, can't pass to get open shots

Worst team since 81-82

Did people actually think they were going to win a game this week? @UNC and @ND

The hope is that they go on a run from an 11-9 overall record. Win the home games next week, get some momentum and finish 19-12. Win a couple in the ACCT and they'll be dancing. They're capable, we've seen it. They have to remove their heads from their asses.

Lydon passes up a good three and passes to White who takes a worst three and misses...and the run is on

This team in a nutshell...

...ignominity.
And ignominy (in the alternative).

An embarrassment against ND.
Taking nothing away from them...good players...good team.
But can the Orange do anything consistently well?

And how many times will guys have career games against the SU?
If I were a PR guy for an opponent I'd start promoting home games against the Orange as "Career Game Night."

Just gotta steal five more, then manage not to gag in Brooklyn.

The hope is that they go on a run from an 11-9 overall record. Win the home games next week, get some momentum and finish 19-12. Win a couple in the ACCT and they'll be dancing. They're capable, we've seen it. They have to remove their heads from their asses.
I thought we'd beat ND, because we seem to have their number.

More in jest than anything, I know he can, know G can, know Triche can, but in games it seems like the rim is smaller than the ball.

Gbinije and Jonny Flynn had to be in competition for an all time record for most missed dunk attempts, trying to drive and dunk on people.

We all remember the one Flynn had on Rutgers, but I think he missed every other time he tried.

I thought we'd beat ND, because we seem to have their number.

Or at least make it mildly interesting.

That's probably the earliest I've ever turned off a game. I could keep watching if I didn't care.

To the person who asked if Battle can dunk, the answer is no.

More in jest than anything, I know he can, know G can, know Triche can, but in games it seems like the rim is smaller than the ball.

Battle is an outstanding dunker. He will be a great dunker in games. No clue why he's so gun shy so far. Maybe the rest of the team outside of Lydon is rubbing off on him. He needs to throw one down and then it'll happen a lot. He's like a cold shooter who needs to see the ball go thru the net.

Gbinije and Jonny Flynn had to be in competition for an all time record for most missed dunk attempts, trying to drive and dunk on people.

We all remember the one Flynn had on Rutgers, but I think he missed every other time he tried.

Triche got rim rejected a lot too. A few times by the front of the rim. UGH.

I would bet my left nut, hell both nuts that this team will not finish 19-12 and go dancing. No way possible with what I see and compare it to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom