This Team Is Headed For ? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This Team Is Headed For ?

This team is headed for an immensely important game vs Wake Forest, gotta win every home game to have a chance.

The NCAAT. Win every home game and two, possibly one, on the road and we're on the bubble. A tall order for sure but not impossible.

The ACC is the best conference, if it gets 9 or 10 bids I can't see an 11-7 SU being left out.

The NCAAT. Win every home game and two, possibly one, on the road and we're on the bubble. A tall order for sure but not impossible.

The ACC is the best conference, if it gets 9 or 10 bids I can't see an 11-7 SU being left out.

Other than Lebron deciding he is done with the nba, and deciding to join Su tom, how do you see this team getting 11 wins?

I don't think 11 wins is going to happen. IF it is, have to virtually win all the home games and that starts Tuesday night.

I don't think 11 wins is going to happen. IF it is, have to virtually win all the home games and that starts Tuesday night.
They won't go 11-7...This team is a mess right now. All momentum has been lost after Pitt/Miami. At best this is an NIT team with an 18-15 record.

There is no chance this team finishes 8-3. We're more likely to go 3-8. This team stinks, can't hang with good teams on the road and has dug itself far too big a hole to even have the NCAA Tourney as a realistic option.

Our goal for the rest of the year should be to finish above .500 because the NCAAT is not happening.

If this team had not lost to the absolute dregs of college basketball in the likes of UCONN, St. John's, BC and Georgetown, they would actually be in an ok position right now. Unfortunately, losing to all four of those teams while sporting an 11-9 record makes them not a candidate at all for the NCAA tourney, provided a miracle like winning the rest of there games or winning the ACC tourney doesn't happen.

Lydon needs to shoot the ball every time down the court. Only chance we have.
that would be more likely if we had a point guard who would look for him on the pick-n-pop

also, TL is going to have to sacrifice his nice shooting percentage in favor of taking a few more difficult shots. he passes up too many looks that are not great but makeable for a shooter like him.

First time I've ever done this:
At 12-4 JB calls a TO...I turned off the game.
I'd seen this movie before, and the ending always sucks.
True story. ☹️

They won't go 11-7...This team is a mess right now. All momentum has been lost after Pitt/Miami. At best this is an NIT team with an 18-15 record.

Have to win a few league road games. Isn't gonna happen. Over the years this team wins home games against the likes of colgate and North Florida. Pitt is overrated and we probably cant beat the rest on our home schedule.

If last year taught me anything, winning a few games in a tournament in March apparently erases a mediocre year. That said, I don't think this team has much of a chance to win the ACC Tournament, but who would've thought last year's team was really going to the Final Four if asked in late February? :noidea:

Tournaments are weird like that.

If last year taught me anything, winning a few games in a tournament in March apparently erases a mediocre year. That said, I don't think this team has much of a chance to win the ACC Tournament, but who would've thought last year's team was really going to the Final Four if asked in late February? :noidea:

Tournaments are weird like that.
Yup. The 2006 BET says Hi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom